PC - PC F4 Round 15 - Malaysia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 15 - Malaysia

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Q : with no train at all in wet conditions, managed to have p7 on an ok lap. Nothing terrible
R: had a great gate away and went straight into P5, then took a lot of time to pass @only4win who hold me up quite a bit ^^ nice defending thoe

Pitted for soft one lap to much early but still it was not that bad and I managed to jump @Haydn who pitted a second times
From there he catches me back and managed to overtake me while @SMEAJ had his disconection.
I tried to overtake him back until the end of the race but didn’t managed to, P3 in the end, quite happy considering I started practicing only one or two hours before the actual race ;)

No problem Smeaj in the end when you werea lap down you were faster I just wasn’t expecting you to come back haha, nice fly through haydn btw ^^

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Q: P10 thanks to my final lap. No clue if track was improving in the end.
R: I did everything to avoid contact all the time, unlike a few other drivers (hi @Julien2395 ). As a result I collected Maku (one of the squeezed cars by Julien) who appeared late from another car and I couldn't avoid him in these intermediate conditions. Pitstop for new front wing, and I was already half a lap down.

What was left was a dull race. Wasn't really motivated and didn't like the conditions. No surprise I got lapped in the end. Shame to see my points scoring streak end.

Congratulations to @SMEAJ who won the championship. Despite what you are saying I still feel you're a clear step ahead compared to the rest of the field. Prediction league predictions and wrapping up the title with 5 races to go confirm this.

• Friendly
Reactions: SMEAJ

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Q: P10 thanks to my final lap. No clue if track was improving in the end.
R: I did everything to avoid contact all the time, unlike a few other drivers (hi @Julien2395 ). As a result I collected Maku (one of the squeezed cars by Julien) who appeared late from another car and I couldn't avoid him in these intermediate conditions. Pitstop for new front wing, and I was already half a lap down.

What was left was a dull race. Wasn't really motivated and didn't like the conditions. No surprise I got lapped in the end. Shame to see my points scoring streak end.

Congratulations to @SMEAJ who won the championship. Despite what you are saying I still feel you're a clear step ahead compared to the rest of the field. Prediction league predictions and wrapping up the title with 5 races to go confirm this.

If you talk about the normally almost flat out corner: I got a lot of understeer which you can see on my highlights video.
Probably because i was offline or was carrying too much speed.
Feel sorry for all affected by it, so i would like to say: My apoligies about that on Lap 1.

Reactions: Chicane

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 29, 2015
Some maths:

If I finish in the top 6, I win the championship.
If I finish 7th-10th, I need Haydn to finish 2nd or lower to win the championship.
If I finish outside of the top 10, I need Haydn and Thm to finish 2nd or lower to win the championship.
That's a luxery to have with still 5 races remaining xD