Apr 28, 2017
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@pkztar

Last edited:

Haydn

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Perfect for me. Just happened to be my holiday was planned for this weekend so I won't be missing a race :)

koldo

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 28, 2017
@Julien2395 and @Niek van Gelder please have your conversation elswhere, this is a race thread.

@Niek van Gelder I want to remind you that this is the subforum for the PC F4 league, there is no need for you to spam unecessary and uninformative things into the main thread/race threads/number selection thread etc. , especially since you´re not part of PC F4. You´ve been doing these things for the last few days and it´s really annyoing.
Please stop doing that!

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
@Niek van Gelder Wrong thread? Also
@Julien2395 and @Niek van Gelder please have your conversation elswhere, this is a race thread.

@Niek van Gelder I want to remind you that this is the subforum for the PC F4 league, there is no need for you to spam unecessary and uninformative things into the main thread/race threads/number selection thread etc. , especially since you´re not part of PC F4. You´ve been doing these things for the last few days and it´s really annyoing.
Please stop doing that!
Yeah i've told him to go away and waste someone's time elsewhere as it annoys me as well.

Niek van Gelder

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 29, 2015

Please stop doing that!
I'm sorry man, wasn't my intention to annoy people