PC - PC F4 Round 16 - Japan | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 16 - Japan

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Somehow this track didn't work for me. Changed some gamesettings, including the cam, but that only helped slightly. P10 was the maximum result today. Quite boring race also.
highlights:

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
you just cut me off but whatever.
LOL you were not alongside me so I decided to cover the inside line and you went evenr more in the inside while braking extra late I feel but in the end it was a hood battle ponctuated by this little desesperate move XD

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
LOL you were not alongside me so I decided to cover the inside line and you went evenr more in the inside while braking extra late I feel but in the end it was a hood battle ponctuated by this little desesperate move XD
these are what i like to call esports divebombs, cmon julien, you know better

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
not alot happened for me, decided to make highlights anyway, was one sweaty race, had to push everylap, still surprised i got pole, was a good lap, but it was on quite high fuel

koldo

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 28, 2017
So you guys aren´t doing race report anymore? :/
I personally enjoyed reading them, so would be nice to see some for the next race. :)

Q:
Wet.:grumpy:
Made a solide and safe first run and decided to go all-in for the 2nd run. The run felt really good, was 1 sec up on my previous lap time but then I suddenly found myself behind @Chicane . Your avatar pretty much summes up my reaction to that.:hilarious:

R:
A bad quali meant that I had to start in the midfield, which at least provided some awesome racing for the first few laps. After my gymnkhana accident with @MakuF1 I had to make up all the positions I had previously gained, so that was kinda annoying. After my pitstop I eventually emerged behind @Haydn and I tried to catch him all race long. I was able to close the gap to ~1sec once his tyres started to go off but wasn´t able to overtake. 6 seconds worth of penalties meant that I even dropped behind @only4win , finishing in a desasterous 7th position.:cautious:

On to ´murica then!

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Q: Well as usual i fucked up

R: Had the pace to win, but starting in the midfield destroyed my chances in keeping up with them.
The maximum result was 3rd, which i didn't got either.. (ffs)

So yeah that's it @koldo hope you enjoyed the 10 seconds it took to read this :p

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
In facts you’re not supposed to touch the other person when you go for an overtake
Sorry? You're the one that cuts someone off when going for an overtake. I was already alongside.
So stop trolling me or smth, whatever your goal is. Thanks.

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
You're the one that cuts someone off when going for an overtake
And I apologized to @koldo
I was already alongside. So stop trolling me or smth, whatever your goal is. Thanks.
Wait for my video lmao. You seems to have a different notion of "alongside" from mine
I am not trolling you nor telling you it was really bad, it ended well, I just make you aware so it never ends badle in the future

• Agree
Reactions: koldo

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Here it is :

Qualy : P3 after a nice lap, could've improved a bit but I was quite happy with it
Race : Kept P3 at the start, the managed to pass @SMEAJ. Lap 10, @SMEAJ overtake me back and I pit, then try to overtake @Chicane but I was a bit to optimistic on that move which cost me quite a bit of time
I overtook him the lap after
When @SMEAJ came out of the pits, he droped out behind me, but overtook me quickly. Then it was a race to keep P3 to @Julien2395, making sure I was not going to get any new penalty, which I managed to do while defending from him in the last lap
P3 in the end, quite happy even if I could have went faster, was lacking of confidence

Reactions: SMEAJ

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
@Thm786 Just to remind you: The indicator was red, so that confirms i'm alongside.

Also you didn't loose your car at the exit of spoon, cheeky bastard xD

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
@Thm786 Just to remind you: The indicator was red, so that confirms i'm alongside.

Also you didn't loose your car at the exit of spoon, cheeky bastard xD
i mean id say he took the defensive line and you tried to force a move that wasnt gonna happen