PC - PC F4 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi

elgo

Pro Karter
Dec 22, 2017
Hi everyone guys, first of all I wanted to apologize for my bad behavior last night ... I was not focused on what I was doing. Besides, I had broken the wing in the first corner and for that I was carried away.
I apologize above all for not having trained enough and for having broken the signs at the bottom of the second straight of the DRS.
I hope I didn't destroy anyone's race!!

elgo

hyperzz

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 27, 2018
@elgo to be fair destroying these signs was the worst thing you could've done, I was looking for a braking point for few laps, anyway I don't care anymore :D

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Didn't test for strategies so I went for SS-US which wasn't the fastest. Ah well, even with perfect strategy I would've been outside the points, because I didn't have the speed.

Race summary (in lap 5 one can see what happens if someone suddenly has removed the brake markers)

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
Here it is, I enjoyed a lot those late season moments with you guys, see you all !

Otherwise, honestely, for the first and only time this season I will complain and say that whoever took out the braking board has a low amout of fair play or hasn't got the greatest humor, as we, others drivers, are trying to have fun while driving fast, so it didn't help. It's not that big of a deal, but I wanted to say it anyway