PC - PC F4 - Round 4 Russia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 - Round 4 Russia

koldo

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 28, 2017
well CODEMASTERS think it is legal lmao
1.: what does your gut tell you? Would THAT be legal in real F1?
2.: white lanes are the track limits, it's not about what the game thinks is legal or not (as can been seen in the AOR F1 rules, which you obviously had to read ahead of the season ;))

• Informative
Reactions: SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
1.: what does your gut tell you? Would THAT be legal in real F1?
2.: white lanes are the track limits, it's not about what the game thinks is legal or not (as can been seen in the AOR F1 rules, which you had to read ahead of the season ;))
yes yes yes pal I'm not trying to argue its legal I just wanted to know thoughts on it

you seem to be thinking i'm either stupid or a cheater (both are true to be fair)

koldo

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 28, 2017
yes yes yes pal I'm not trying to argue its legal I just wanted to know thoughts on it

you seem to be thinking i'm either stupid or a cheater (both are true to be fair)
None of the above, I am just irritated that someone in AOR even thinks about doing those things.
I´m sorry that I was a little bit harsh on you:unsure:, but I really hate things like that.

• Agree

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
yh codemasters the people who think this is legal:
upload_2017-11-4_17-53-41.png

Agreed. It does take a certain amount of skill to execute that perfectly however it would take more skill to keep it in the white lines. I think I can do 1:33.6 without the cheat line, ofc a 1:33.3/4 with it. I don't even know how to do it tho, so that's alright.

• Kappa

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
AS COD I CAN SAY STAY WITHIN THE WHITE LINES AT ALL TIMES!!!

Otherwise good luck!:)

• Agree

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Better change my prediction then!

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
By the way, my edit of this race is going to have the Soviet national anthem in the background throughout.

And on that note my glorious comrades, Я иногда люблю пить кошачий экскремент !

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
If anyone has a screenshot, vid or else at least the times of the numbers 14 and 15 of qualifying, that would be nice. I forgot to capture that.

• Informative

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
The most confusing race of all time.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
@Chicane I suppose your profile pic represents your reaction. lmao

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
How did it go?
Well, it was a boring race for all intents and purposes, but I won and the top 3 were separated by 5 tenths of a second.

Me, Lunation and Thm spent the whole race about 3 seconds away from each other (in that order), and then we all had an incremental decrease of penalty time at the end lol.

I got my 3rd penalty with 3 CORNERS left of the race, because my recording software distracted me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1509917200][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, there was a TON of penalties.

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
@Chicane I suppose your profile pic represents your reaction. lmao
That profile pic is my response that I only missed your P5 because I made the final corner cut in the final lap, 4 corners before the chequred flag, getting a penalty and finishing 2,9 sec behind you after penalties :jawdrop:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
That profile pic is my response that I only missed your P5 because I made the final corner cut in the final lap, 4 corners before the chequred flag, getting a penalty and finishing 2,9 sec behind you after penalties :jawdrop:
serves you right for nearly costing me the win on lap 11 (joke)