PC - PC F4 - Round 4 Russia | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F4 - Round 4 Russia

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Oh yeah, that's alright. Again as I said didn't effect my result, so idc. I would've cared if I lost a wheel or got damage tho cause I did hit the wall. But nah it's fine dude, wasn't malicious you were just trying to defend your pos whilst letting thm thru.

Reactions: koldo

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Would everyone please look through the results of Russia (Bahrain will be fixed soon) because I have seen that different results have been sent to me. So if people could look them through and come up with the different changes to make it correct.

Yuridiculous

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Would everyone please look through the results of Russia (Bahrain will be fixed soon) because I have seen that different results have been sent to me. So if people could look them through and come up with the different changes to make it correct.
well you have mine from the race director, so i wouldn't have any new or different info. Kinda interested though as to how we can end up with multiple differing results?

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
hello all,

I can't believe that I am posting these videos here. Below are two videos of Russia, commentated by me. I have never done any commentating before so its gonna suck, hopefully looking to get better. No game audio since it didn't record. Now I leave for the wedding and hopefully come back to nice comments... xD

spectated version

POV version

Reactions: koldo and SMEAJ

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017

Better late than never x

• Optimistic
Reactions: Haydn