Moved - PC F5 Italy - Lap 3 Incedent between @gelbewand1989 and @P1g3oN | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PC F5 Italy - Lap 3 Incedent between @gelbewand1989 and @P1g3oN

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gelbewand1989

Pro Karter
Jul 1, 2019
Platform + League: PC F5
League Coordinator: @HaiCo @Pezi
Date: 05.04.2020
Members Involved:
me, @P1g3oN
Description: I went down the inside in the last corner, we accelerated out of the corner and he just completely turns into me. On my POV you can see that I don't turn to his side before the contact, I just hold my line. The crash destroyed mine and his race completely.
Evidence:
https://youtu.be/1GyT1dfpBN8

P1g3oN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 6, 2018

I was following the line of the car ahead. I'd like to point out that the contact happened just before I looked behind. If you go frame by frame you can see that the camera starts moving to the right before I look behind. Also ignore my friend who decided to talk at the perfect time.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence provided and concluded that @P1g3oN is to blame for causing a moderate avoidable collision. @P1g3oN receives a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points. By steering too far to the right, the McLaren caused the collision.

Closed.
@Gelbewand1989 @P1g3oN @Pezi

Status
Not open for further replies.