PC - PC F6 Bahrain - Lap 21 Pushed off track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC F6 Bahrain - Lap 21 Pushed off track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entity

S15 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Mar 23, 2018
Platform + League: PC F6
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: April 21th 2019
Members Involved: @Entity @malse man
Description:
On lap 21 @malse man goes for a divebomb overtake, where he launches into me and i lose my front wing. And then while he is overtaking rams me off the track and I lose another position.
Evidence:

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Moved to the stewards. If you still would be able to provide your PoV @malse man , I will forward it as well as soon as I see it. Can't promise it will be on time for the stewards to see it though.

malse man

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2018
Sorry I've just now seen this. My video is a little glitched, but you can clearly see I was alongside @Entity going into the corner, thus it was not a divebomb. In the corner entity hits me, I get some oversteer and in correcting the oversteer I push entity off track. I hope this clears it up.

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Sorry I've just now seen this. My video is a little glitched, but you can clearly see I was alongside @Entity going into the corner, thus it was not a divebomb. In the corner entity hits me, I get some oversteer and in correcting the oversteer I push entity off track. I hope this clears it up.

Forwarded to the stewards

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
I need to remind you though that you need to be more active on the forums. Especially on the 2 days after the race, in case an inquiry has been made which involves you. This time you're lucky it's taking a bit more time to go through the inquiries. Inquiries usually are closed fairly quickly.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards apologise for the lateness of this verdict.

After reviewing the footage, the stewards have decided neither party was mostly to blame for the incident and thus No Further Action will be taken.

Closed. @Entity @malse man @Borderline

Reactions: malse man
Status
Not open for further replies.