Moved - PC F7 intentional hit | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved PC F7 intentional hit

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.
  • Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zygfryd

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2019
Platform + League: PC F7
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee
Date: 05,04,2020
Members Involved: @_Mackoo_
Description:
mackoo has a bad exit after second chicane, i went for outside in lesmo 1 macko was inside, i leaved him enought space and he hit me. i'm 100% sure that it was intentional because he didn't even try to brake in this corner and immidiately after hit retried the car. I wanted to know why so i writed to him on private discord message what happened and i got answer "don't be ridiculus, i don't gonna discuss with you, this game and this community is a joke, mistakes and errors only, and you have effrontery to hook me XD" (hope i translated it well enought) then he blocked me
Evidence:

_Mackoo_

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2019
I am not going to waste time discussing it. I was 4th or 5th, so it has no sense to lose points. Above, a colleague at Renault showed how clean he is. If the situation does not change I do not intend to ride in other races, also put dm on forum is the most stupid thing that I ever seen here....

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have overlooked the footage and have decided to award a 10-second time penalty and 15 penalty points to @_Mackoo_ for causing a moderate avoidable collision. We do not believe this crash was intentional, rather a very clumsy case of driver error.

However, @_Mackoo_ is given a Reprimand for his attitude shown in messages. AOR provides a platform for fun, clean, friendly racing, and we feel your attitude does not reflect that.

Closed.

(@Zygfryd @Hinyaldee @_Mackoo_)

Status
Not open for further replies.