Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
Platform + League: PC + F9
League Coordinator: @Borderline
Date: 15.12.2019
Members Involved: @Diallo @TDR GBO91
Description:
I drove into the driver in front of me, because he made a small detour on my track with +330kmh and for me it seems as if he has gone from the gas. I'm curious about his footage. Haas style like in real life.
Evidence:

TDR GBO91

Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2019
yeah mate I went off the line to leave you space since you are my teammate I wanted to let you pass... I had Frontwing damage, but yeah I left you space on the ideal line and went of the gas with enough space... I will upload my Footage too.

TDR GBO91

Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2019
So again here you can clearly see NO arrows he had enough space from me and I went clearly away to the right side to just let him pass. I didn't want to loose time against my teammate I think he was distracted or surprised.

Diallo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 12, 2017
yeah mate I went off the line to leave you space since you are my teammate I wanted to let you pass... I had Frontwing damage, but yeah I left you space on the ideal line and went of the gas with enough space... I will upload my Footage too.
:rolleyes: oh man I thought you're driving the line of defense

TDR GBO91

Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2019
:rolleyes: oh man I thought you're driving the line of defense
mate really you can see I didn't had to defend myself I had too much space infront I just wanted to let you pass, for me it's just missunderstanding and race incident

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@Diallo looking at the responses from the both of you, do you still want me to forward it to the stewards? Or do you want me to disregard it?

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Okay. Forwarded it to the stewards now.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence, the stewards have decided to award @TDR GBO91 10 penalty points for driving dangerously.
Normally this would result in both a time and points penalty, but because the driver behind was slower to react than expected - the stewards decided on a lesser penalty.

Closed.
@Diallo @TDR GBO91 @Borderline

Status
Not open for further replies.