- Oct 23, 2016
AOR Social Race GT3 - Indianapolis Road
Hello and welcome to our second test race for the up and coming AOR GT3 League Season 15!
● Host: @TicklishPicklewickle
● Date: Wednesday 04 March 2020
● Track: Indianapolis Road
● Class: GT3
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes.
- Race: 63 laps (90 minutes), including AOR rolling start.
● In-game time-of-day information (10x time progression):
- Qualifying start time: 29/08/2020 15:00
- Race start time: 29/08/2020 16:00
● Weather Conditions (sync-to-race):
- Assists: Realistic (racing line and auto gears allowed)
- Setup: Custom
- Collisions: On
- Damage: Full damage
- Mechanical damage: On
- Tyre wear: Authentic
- Fuel: Authentic
- Pitstop: Manual
- Pitstop errors: Off
- Manual cooldown lap: Yes
- Mandatory pitstop: Yes
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Rules & regulations: We are using the same rules as the GT3 leagues. Before you take your car to the track, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues / social races you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the organizer/host and leave a post in this thread 12 hour BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here. Any late cancellation (12 hours before the race starts) and no show will be noted on your driver sheet and can be used for your initial placement in an AOR League you are going to participate or social race organized by AOR.
● Mandatory pitstop: The same rule as the GT3 leagues will be applied.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template!
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
Last edited by a moderator: