PC - PC GT3 S12 - Sugo - practice/eval race - Monday 08.07.19 @ 20:00 UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC GT3 S12 - Sugo - practice/eval race - Monday 08.07.19 @ 20:00 UK time

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

ROUND 5 - Sugo
Event Information:

Date: Monday July 8th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15mins
- Race: 47 Laps (1 formation lap + 46 race laps)

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Light Cloud
- Race start:

Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 22/07/19 14:00
- Race start time: 22/07/19 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Host: @VoodooChild

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@Milyk Cereal
Which tier you are going to be placed to is dictated by your time trials and evaluation race pace, but the primary objective of the evaluation race is to verify that you are able to race safely and respectfully with other people, that you know the rules and the AOR rolling start procedure

sellew

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2019
Couldn't make it, sorry - on holiday atm. I didn't think it was possible to join before next season, as I just recently signed up?

I will be home saturday and I will also post my time trial results there. When will there be a new eval/practice race?

Last edited: