PC - PC Project Cars 2 - Watkins Glen GT3 Tier 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Project Cars 2 - Watkins Glen GT3 Tier 1

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asturbo

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
Platform + League: PC - GT3 Tier1
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 23.10.2019
Members Involved: @Asturbo @ESS99
Description: Hit from behind during formation lap, causing spin and blocking other drivers.

During the formation lap and long way before aceleration zone, I was in my position keeping the gap with the drivers ahead. In that moment the car behind me, accelerated like the race has started, hitting heavily my rear. He kept acelerating while was touching my side and that finaly made me spin, blocking the track and hurting many others. He kept going as nothing has happened. I get out of the track ASAP (people was very patient), and I rejoined in last position with severe damage that forced me to make the pit stop next lap.

Evidence:

(I'm the green car ahead of the yellow car)

Last edited:

RitzTheOne

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 29, 2019
Add me in too - since I lost 4 positions (waited for spun car to get out of the way) + got light front damage, was expecting restart of the race, but it seems stewards missed it. + on my side at the end you can see starting numbers were all over the place, so could be net code error?

Last edited:

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
After reviewing the evidence we see it is an unfortunately lag incident and we take no further action on this.
The car is drifting unnormal to the right what we see as lag.

@Chloé @Asturbo @ESS99

Status
Not open for further replies.