PC - PC Project Cars 2 - Watkins Glen GT3 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Project Cars 2 - Watkins Glen GT3

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RitzTheOne

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 29, 2019
Platform + League: PC - GT3 Tier1
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 23.10.2019
Members Involved: @Chillblast @RitzTheOne
Description: Had time of my life catching up with guys since I lost some positions at the start. And here I got blind surprise, which ruined most of the rest race.
Evidence:

edit- Got some engine damage (26), suspension (28), front was gone 100, and rear something... and thats already after my mandatory pit, so Im frustrated and want some safe return explanation to the driver.

Shorty387

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2019
Platform + League: PC - GT3 Tier1
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 23.10.2019
Description : So pretty much in the beginning of the race someone spun in front of me in turn 1 and I had to move around him, so i left the track to the outside of the corner, because he was pointing towards the inside of the corner. The game then told me to move back to the place I was before i overtook, while i tried to stay away from huge carnage, but the next one behind me also somehow came together with him, so that no one was coming to let pass... I then kept on going and got a 30sec penalty !!
Is there any chance to get rid of it ?
Thanks in advance !

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
@Shorty387 you have to record the moment it happened with the time showing (race replay) and screenshot of time penalty if possible.
Record the whole lap, cut after you crossed the line, let the hud on (especially time)

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
@Shorty387 you have to record the moment it happened with the time showing (race replay) and screenshot of time penalty if possible.
Record the whole lap, cut after you crossed the line, let the hud on (especially time)
I would also do it as your own separate stewards inquiry as it makes it much easier for them to deal with. If multiple incidents are reported in one, especially if they're not related, it gets difficult for stewards to understand the whole situation and evaluate it effectively.

Shorty387

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2019
I would also do it as your own separate stewards inquiry as it makes it much easier for them to deal with. If multiple incidents are reported in one, especially if they're not related, it gets difficult for stewards to understand the whole situation and evaluate it effectively.
Where do you mean ?
edit. i understood

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorkie065

Chillblast

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019

I'll take whatever pen you deem worthy as it was my fault, but i did check to see if a car was approaching before rejoining. was just bad luck that the moment he came through the chicane was the exact moment couldn't see the entry to it on my FOV

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have decided to give @Chillblast an 20 second time penalty + 15 penalty points for major avoidable collision.
After an spin it is the drivers responsibility to rejoin the track on safe way. Turning on the mini-map or relative board timings could help you with that. It is always an good idea to have at least one of them turned on.

@Chloé @Chillblast @RitzTheOne

• Informative
Reactions: Chloé
Status
Not open for further replies.