PC - PC S13 Round 4 - Le Mans 24hr Circuit - 90 min - Practice/Test Race - 24.06.19 @8:00UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC S13 Round 4 - Le Mans 24hr Circuit - 90 min - Practice/Test Race - 24.06.19 @8:00UK

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018

ROUND 4 - Le Mans 24H

Event Information:

Date: Monday June 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: Starting order will be random as determined by the game.
- Race: 22 Laps (1 formation lap + 21 race laps)

● Weather Conditions (weather progression: Real time):
- Race start:
Light Cloud -
Light Rain -
Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (time progression: 2x):
- Race start time: 28/06/19 20:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

Host: @VoodooChild

Last edited:

mbkmsi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 13, 2019
trying to be there if I can figure out a good setup that doesn't send me spinning 3 times per lap.......

tRIP..

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2017
Might not be able to make it afterall. Kid's hay fever has flared up really bad and he's expectedly being a right grumpy little dude. I've not even had dinner yet, so my chances are currently really slim.

Chloé

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
i'm in (just a bit late).
i know there's no quali for the race but it would be nice to have one for the practice to warm up a bit ;)

Col.McCoy

F1 Multiple Champion
May 26, 2016
Thanks for trying to get me back in the servers guys! @VoodooChild @Chloé

Unfortunately my internet/router something decided it needed to be resetted. Everything ok now again, just too late for trying to get back in the lobby :(

mbkmsi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 13, 2019
trying to be there if I can figure out a good setup that doesn't send me spinning 3 times per lap.......
shouldn't have gone racing on my roadbike... damn I'm to exhausted to live.

Sorry and have fun guys!