Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat1st

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2014
● Gamertag: Fat1st
● Nationality: German
● Controller input: Pad
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users? No
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed? Yes

• Agree
Reactions: AJ

Liam Mangan

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Apr 11, 2014
● Gamertag: Nebula|Insomnia
● Nationality: British
● Controller input: Wheel
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users? No
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed?
Yes
● Pingtest result: http://www.pingtest.net/result/109378630.png

• Agree

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
● Gamertag: Jack1st
● Nationality: German
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed? Yes

• Agree
May 5, 2014
● Gamertag: parafr34k
● Nationality: English
● Controller input: Pad
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users?Yes
● Pingtest result:

• Agree
Reactions: Beyond

GRZEGORZ

S16 AOR PC F8 Champion
Oct 28, 2014
● Gamertag:[SPEEDEX] [5] Grzegorz Radecki
● Nationality:Poland
● Controller input:wheel
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users?Yes
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed?
Yes
http://www.pingtest.net/result/109403647.png

• Agree

tYsU^

Pro Karter
May 19, 2014
● Gamertag: tYsU^
● Nationality: Polish
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users? Yes
● Pingtest result:

• Agree

RedEye

Junior Karter
Oct 29, 2014
● Gamertag: RedEye
● Nationality: Austrian
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed?Yes
● Pingtest result:

• Agree

F1xCrooky22

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 31, 2014
● Gamertag:Crooky22
● Nationality:British
● Controller input:Pad
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed?Yes
Pingtest wouldn't work so I did a speedtest instead.

I Used to race in the xbox leagues in the top tier but have moved to PC :)

Last edited:

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
● Gamertag: Adrenaline ®™
● Nationality: Hatian French
● Pingtest result: UPDATED Results.
[URL=http://www.pingtest.net][/URL]

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
● Gamertag: Adrenaline ®™
● Nationality: Hatian French
● Pingtest result:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3870304317.png
Mate, you had the vertical car in the 25% last night. That test is outside the 150ms as well, so you'll need to try and minimise the lag.
Wired connection to PC improves things a lot.

riotbox

Pro Karter
May 26, 2014
● Gamertag: riotbox
● Nationality: British
● Pingtest result:

• Agree

bercap

Junior Karter
Oct 30, 2014
Gamertag: bercap
● Nationality:Latvian
● Controller input:Pad

Attachments

• Agree

AOR Adrenaline

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Mate, you had the vertical car in the 25% last night. That test is outside the 150ms as well, so you'll need to try and minimise the lag.
Wired connection to PC improves things a lot.
I am on wired connection. Mate codemasters servers overseas is terrible. Im afraid the results you see here are as good as it gets. And plus you have been having quite of bit of issues in our socials with your connection, hence your frequent DSC. The lads i race by are all over the place on my screen as well. When i get on youtube and watch their replays my car is fine on their screen. Hopefully online is better on next gen games. Becuase atm its gonna make or break a lot of people who signs up for season 9.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I am on wired connection. Mate codemasters servers overseas is terrible. Im afraid the results you see here are as good as it gets. And plus you have been having quite of bit of issues in our socials with your connection, hence your frequent DSC. The lads i race by are all over the place on my screen as well. When i get on youtube and watch their replays my car is fine on their screen. Hopefully online is better on next gen games. Becuase atm its gonna make or break a lot of people who signs up for season 9.
Yeah it's not my connection. My ping is solid at 30ms, I am wired. The issues with DSCs last week were due to me having installed the track mod. Last night it was the first time we had tried some of the hosts. I had no problems before then.

There are no servers for the game except Racenet to record laptimes and achievements and Steam. Steam is an issue because of the amount of ports it wants open and the amount of contra-indicated software. I am monitoring my connection logs to see if there is a common issue - I suspect it is ISP traffic shaping that is causing the issues for me as the internet connection is staying up, the network connection is staying up and the issues may well be related to settings on new kit that I have been advised to use, they differ from what worked with my old stuff.

If we are in a social again, I will record. No cars except yours were exhibiting such terrible lag. I'm not having a downer on you, and I do realise there will be some degree of transatlantic lag that we can't deal with. But I have raced with US racers before that do not exhibit the same symptoms as well as worse in the UK and Eire.

I agree the game is terrible.

• Informative
Reactions: AOR Adrenaline

ThomasIrishHD

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Yeah it's not my connection. My ping is solid at 30ms, I am wired. The issues with DSCs last week were due to me having installed the track mod. Last night it was the first time we had tried some of the hosts. I had no problems before then.

There are no servers for the game except Racenet to record laptimes and achievements and Steam. Steam is an issue because of the amount of ports it wants open and the amount of contra-indicated software. I am monitoring my connection logs to see if there is a common issue - I suspect it is ISP traffic shaping that is causing the issues for me as the internet connection is staying up, the network connection is staying up and the issues may well be related to settings on new kit that I have been advised to use, they differ from what worked with my old stuff.

If we are in a social again, I will record. No cars except yours were exhibiting such terrible lag. I'm not having a downer on you, and I do realise there will be some degree of transatlantic lag that we can't deal with. But I have raced with US racers before that do not exhibit the same symptoms as well as worse in the UK and Eire.

I agree the game is terrible.
Eire?!? Srs Brah?

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Jersias

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
● Gamertag: Jersias
● Nationality: Finnish
● Controller input: Pad (Changing for wheel as soon it arrives = in the next week)
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users? Yes
● Pingtest result:

• Agree

Levis

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 28, 2014
● Gamertag: Levis
● Nationality:Finnish
● Controller input:Wheel

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.