PC - PC Split 2 General Chat Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Split 2 General Chat Thread

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
I'd like to ask if it is fine for everyone that we would start races 1 hour earlier (7pm UK time). Due to time zones current start time is 10pm for me and I would appreciate one extra hour of sleep :) . Ofc if it is not possible to someone I'll have to race 8pm UK time but I thought I could ask.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'd like to ask if it is fine for everyone that we would start races 1 hour earlier (7pm UK time). Due to time zones current start time is 10pm for me and I would appreciate one extra hour of sleep :) . Ofc if it is not possible to someone I'll have to race 8pm UK time but I thought I could ask.
You can ask, but it's only possible if we all agree. I can't do earlier this Sunday and you're not attending so it's moot. You'll have to ask on a race by race basis for the time being. When you sign up the race time is made quite clear.

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Welcome reserve drivers! Should be a pretty tight league this year as everyone has decent pace! Looking forward to it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1460557434][/DOUBLEPOST]Also is this classed as a full season or a mini-season? We don't appear to be doing every track the calendar, but we are doing I think 15 scheduled races? So I'm just interested in the terminology :)

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Welcome reserve drivers! Should be a pretty tight league this year as everyone has decent pace! Looking forward to it!
[DOUBLEPOST=1460557434][/DOUBLEPOST]Also is this classed as a full season or a mini-season? We don't appear to be doing every track the calendar, but we are doing I think 15 scheduled races? So I'm just interested in the terminology :)
It's a full and official season, but did cut 4 tracks out (not the first time it happens in AOR btw) in order to finish until F1 2016 release, or just a couple of weeks after the launch of it.

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
It's a full and official season, but did cut 4 tracks out (not the first time it happens in AOR btw) in order to finish until F1 2016 release, or just a couple of weeks after the launch of it.
I assumed it was something along those lines, cheers for the info!

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
Do we have a race calendar. I have no idea which tracks we are going to skip and when we have our brakes.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
You can ask, but it's only possible if we all agree. I can't do earlier this Sunday and you're not attending so it's moot. You'll have to ask on a race by race basis for the time being. When you sign up the race time is made quite clear.
Thought so and that is why I asked. I'll keep asking it every week and see how it goes. If not I'll have extra cup of coffee each monday morning :coffee:

schumizeu

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 10, 2016
Hello guys and thanks for the warm welcome.

Unfortunately in the week that we had to make TT times, I was out of town.
Looking forward not to be only a reserve pilot.
Also I am up to host the server if needed.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello guys and thanks for the warm welcome.

Unfortunately in the week that we had to make TT times, I was out of town.
Looking forward not to be only a reserve pilot.
Also I am up to host the server if needed.
Check the conversation mate, we're good for now. :) Me, Neil & Paul will host.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Welcome all, had my first online race with f1 2015 the other evening. It was with @YouCantTouchThis who we'll need to make sure doesn't keep cutting the quick chicane at start of sector three :happy:, if he gets a race as reserve.
Think he got through there once without a corner cut warning, even though he claimed he was trying hard to avoid :rofl:

• Funny
Reactions: acerees

Maj_ITGuy

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 21, 2014
Depending on if we get it pushed back, I will not be available on May 22 which is the Canadian GP. I am going to be out of town for that weekend.

• Informative
Reactions: Steve Jackson

acerees

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thought so and that is why I asked. I'll keep asking it every week and see how it goes. If not I'll have extra cup of coffee each monday morning :coffee:
Im sorry pal but earlier will never be great for me so I will always ask for 8pm or later which works best for me.

eagle2339

Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2015
Hello guyss..
İ m racing on split 1 for mclaren..but i missed out something..i cant drive without racing line..
İs there anyone here to change my seat with a split 2 seat please ?

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello guyss..
İ m racing on split 1 for mclaren..but i missed out something..i cant drive without racing line..
İs there anyone here to change my seat with a split 2 seat please ?
Only reserve seats you would be third reserve. If you won when you race, we would ask you to move up.

We are oversubscribed and Split 1 has race seats. I advise practice without the line TBH.

eagle2339

Pro Karter
Sep 4, 2015
Only reserve seats you would be third reserve. If you won when you race, we would ask you to move up.

We are oversubscribed and Split 1 has race seats. I advise practice without the line TBH.
yes i would like to play without racingline but in my country at our league racing line isnt banned so its not necessery for me to play without racing line..if i cant find a player to change me his seat i have to race like this without racing line..thanks so i should start practice without racing line

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Jackson