PC - PC Split 3 -R14: Italy - 29/1/2017 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Split 3 -R14: Italy - 29/1/2017

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Round 14 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th January 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed absences: @[email protected] @CianF1 @SonOfMaw

Last edited:

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
@StevieSQ @Blue Inquisitor
Hey Guys,

Any chance we could get confirmation on the tyre wear patch for tomorrow night? I don't want to start practice without knowing whether we are running current patch or whether the socials have deemed the beta patch worthy of using etc.

Cheers

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Guys, we'll be racing tonight under the 1.8 beta patch, so make sure you've all got it downloaded and ready to go for the race!

Just have to make sure everyone in the league are aware of it, because for everyone to connect to the lobby everyone needs to have the patch obviously. Link them to the page here which has instructions on how to install it while it's in beta.

1. @Pappiii - Pappiii - Luxembourgian - #45
2. @iZi - iZi - Dutch
1. @Punisher - Punisher - British
2. @StevieSQ - StevieSQ - British - #70
1. @H_pro1 - H_pro1 - Finnish - #99
2. @[email protected] - [email protected] - French
1. @Albin Mansson - albinmansson - Swedish
2. @Ranger - Ranger - Irish - #15
1. @SonOfMaw - SonOfMaw - British - #46
2. @CameronB - CameronB - British - #18
1. @Joni - Joni - German
2. @EdCherie - EdCherie - Lithuanian
1. @Blue Inquisitor - Blue Inquisitor - British - #74
2. @NoseyGuyy - NoseyGuyy - British - #69
1. @WarnTyre - WarnTyre - Danish
1. @ChokDK - BigChokDK - Danish - #54
2. @KurvZ - Kurvz - Welsh - #43
1. @Scott_Aitchison - scott_aitchison - British - #42
2. @Jochem van der Sterren - jochemvandersterren - Dutch
1. @CianF1 - CianF1 - Irish
2. @Minwasko - @Minwasko - Estonian

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
wow been wasting my time with tyre wear runs :( ok patch installed

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Been fighting wheel issues all week. Gone back to my old T500, whose PSU died about a year ago. Oddly it seems to be working OK for now, but it might die on me at any second. I've had little time on F1 since Hungary and the wheel also feels completely different to my now-dead TX, so I'll be some way off the pace and keeping out of the way.

Pappiii

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
Been fighting wheel issues all week. Gone back to my old T500, whose PSU died about a year ago. Oddly it seems to be working OK for now, but it might die on me at any second. I've had little time on F1 since Hungary and the wheel also feels completely different to my now-dead TX, so I'll be some way off the pace and keeping out of the way.
At least you re trying <3 :) who knows maybe it will work better then you expect :) good luck

Pappiii

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 21, 2016
and once again, good quali and a fcking stupid mistrake to tuin @Blue Inquisitor 's race... m8 im sorry.... i just caught the kerb on the exit an my car spun to the right ending up htting you... sorry
im so tired of these mistakes... sorry

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
and once again, good quali and a fcking stupid mistrake to tuin @Blue Inquisitor 's race... m8 im sorry.... i just caught the kerb on the exit an my car spun to the right ending up htting you... sorry
im so tired of these mistakes... sorry
i spun into your car, DNF
i thought i was quite careful with the throttle, seems i just touched the white line before the kurb :/
Edit: probably was due to the Medium tyres, i wasn't used to them
would have been interesting if a one stop could have gifted me a few points

Quali could have gone better, lost 3 tenths through parabolica cause i run slightly wide

Maybe @ChokDK could make an own lobby save, cause punishers is obviously glitched :)

Reactions: ChokDK