PC - PC Split 3 -R14: Italy - 29/1/2017 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Split 3 -R14: Italy - 29/1/2017

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Only4win was lapping you so the incident must have happened on lap 21 for you, not 22 like in that footage.
So glad you said that cause that was fucking with my head wondering wtf was going on lol

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Only4win was lapping you so the incident must have happened on lap 21 for you, not 22 like in that footage.
That's actually right, I don't know what's going on my head..
Crashed and got a rear puncture asap when I exit the pit. I have no clue what was I doing there @only4win LUCKILY there was ghosting :D My apologizes. Seeing you coming and somehow turning on your line (maybe I thought I should still be turning) is not normal.

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So glad you said that cause that was ****ing with my head wondering wtf was going on lol
Yeah I had to re-watch both clips like 3 times to work out what was going on. :dead:

only4win

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 23, 2016
Crashed and got a rear puncture asap when I exit the pit. I have no clue what was I doing there @only4win LUCKILY there was ghosting :D My apologizes. Seeing you coming and somehow turning on your line (maybe I thought I should still be turning) is not normal.
This is horrible. Luckily there wasn't contact because of the ghosting.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
This is horrible. Luckily there wasn't contact because of the ghosting.
You are very, very lucky Mr. @H_pro1, because had that been contact it would have 100% been your fault and it looks very deliberate my friend.

In future, just stay on your line. Especially if you're damaged. Don't swerve across the track unless you're absolutely sure there's nobody near you.

[email protected]

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 19, 2016
maybe due to a weird suspension height and stifness, in addition to fuel load and ballast, would be interesting if you post your setup, so one could look into it

edit:
i guess u run a higher front wing than rear wing (or softer suspension in front), but still went with same suspension height (or even lower at the front end), this causes the car to bottom out under braking due to the ballast beeing moved foreward when braking
just one possibility, i had similar problems with my back end in hungary :/
I will check my set up when I have time, but I think I had 5/3 wing, with the higher supension possible on the two.
I think you are rigth, this is probably my set-up or me who was just bad and too confident at the start.
And thank you all for your response, I don't think so many guys will bother for me !

Someone has a good tutoriel to learn a bit more about set up, because I just take set up from other guys and I think now, I need to work on my own set up to understand a bit more the game?

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
My race highlight and battling:

Reactions: H_pro1

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
My race highlight and battling:
And yet again you crash out on a straight xD
What is it with you and crashing out on straights (Spa and Hockenheim as well)

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
And yet again you crash out on a straight xD What is it with you and crashing out on straights (Spa and Hockenheim as well)
It's sad, and stupid for me in the championship. Just get a bit too close, and pull out too late. Hopefully Singapore is Better. Wanna get out of this 2combo of crashes.. Spa wasnt my fault though.
Only take out myself luckily. The next few races im going to hold more space, as lag have been an isssue the last two races.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Inquisitor

iZi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 5, 2017
Q- 6
R- 5

From 3rd in germany to 4th in spa, 5th in monza (6th singapore?), It should go into the other direction!

Quali:
The qualifiying was quite frustrating. Only 0.4 away from pole and still qualifiying P6, still quite glad to be in the top 10 considering everything was quite close.

Race:
Race felt like an eternal battle between @StevieSQ at the start and with @Blue Inquisitor at the end
@H_pro1 at 5 mins, im not sure what was going on but that was quite close aswell.
Overall a fun and action packed race.

highlights:

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
at the end
@H_pro1 at 5 mins, im not sure what was going on but that was quite close aswell.
Yeah I didn't see you because that ghost car and I didn't have blue flags. I also had a puncture so I couldn't drive very well

Reactions: iZi

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
Q-7th
R-8th

I felt like my qualifying lap was good, I even had pole for a whole 3 seconds.

I had a good launch at the start but sadly I had no where to go. I had a few scary moments into breaking zones, one of which ended up with me going into the back of Punisher but thankfully he didn't get affected by it.

Laakso

AOR PC F1 Split 2 & AC Porsche & AEC LMP Champion
Sep 23, 2016
You are very, very lucky Mr. @H_pro1, because had that been contact it would have 100% been your fault and it looks very deliberate my friend.

In future, just stay on your line. Especially if you're damaged. Don't swerve across the track unless you're absolutely sure there's nobody near you.
give him race ban or something hes doing this on purpose he also fucked my qualifying on social in spa when he turned into me on purpose... even trying things like that should be penalised hardly

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
give him race ban or something hes doing this on purpose he also ****ed my qualifying on social in spa when he turned into me on purpose... even trying things like that should be penalised hardly
Go back to fix cars :D