PC - PC Split 3 - R15: Singapore - 5/2/2017 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Split 3 - R15: Singapore - 5/2/2017

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
LOL ill be happy if i get a high 1:42 here stinkapoo is a tough one thats for sure

• Agree
Reactions: Joni

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
I more than likely wont be racing tonight i am having steam issues with F1 can run it on my spare pc but not my main PC I get a error "Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again."
its weird as I can run it on the other pc same steam account, and I can run it on this pc with my 2nd account (family settings) but all my settings are gone and it doesn't feel right Im not in the mood for it.
I may get my arse in gear and move my other rig over to my this desk but probably just sit this one out.

If im not about have a good one guys

KurvZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Looks like im back, after moving my download PC to my steering wheel side of the room and getting f1 running on that machine, did a few laps so would of been ok, decided to check the other PC and now its working so now I've moved the other PC back to its desk lol so now Im on the new PC again .. Power to the people.

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
My musings:

1 - For a circuit surrounded by walls, it is surprisingly easy to pick up cut track penalties.
2 - The pit lane exit is an arsehole.
3 - I would like a front wing made of strong stuff.
4 - If anybody does consistent 42's in the race, I'm calling hacks.

And most importantly...

5 - I hope people bring some common sense tonight. There's going to be some stupid accidents otherwise.

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
My musings:

1 - For a circuit surrounded by walls, it is surprisingly easy to pick up cut track penalties.
2 - The pit lane exit is an arsehole.
3 - I would like a front wing made of strong stuff.
4 - If anybody does consistent 42's in the race, I'm calling hacks.

And most importantly...

5 - I hope people bring some common sense tonight. There's going to be some stupid accidents otherwise.
Regarding point no. 5, please can people be especially careful at the bridge section / hairpin. I have seen far too many accidents there this week, it really is a difficult place to overtake!

Joni

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 1, 2016
If you don't want to overtake just do a onestop and give the others who try to a hard time :p

• Funny
Reactions: CameronB

Minwasko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Nov 21, 2016
DNF on lap 10
Got the wrong setup on the car. Couldn't go faster than 1.49s
Acceleration pedal got stuck in qualifying, I tapped the wall and lost a wheel. Couldn't put in a lap.
In the beginning of the race holding down clutch the game lagged and it released the clutch from what I got a drive through.
On lap 10 I tapped the rear right wheel and got a puncture in the middle of a track, it was hopeless to aim at even P18.
An unfortunate race for me, hopefully I will be able to get at least 1 clean race and score some points before the end of the season.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Felt like driving in the ice in the race for some reason, car was sliding and just oversteering everywhere. Q was OK but I don't know what happened between quali and race, this is so stupid

• Agree
Reactions: Pappiii

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Had good pace, but damaged my wing on lap 9 - span again on lap 19 at the end of sector 1 (in a place I've never crashed before!) and lost my wing. Then I somehow managed to outbrake myself whilst going to the pits and I slid into the wall and caused me to DNF. A bit strange because I hit the wall 100mph faster than that in Hungary and survived lol.

Really annoying because even after my first front wing change I was still in contention for some good points. What's even more annoying is in 2 practice races I didn't damage my wing once!

Oh well! I'm looking forward to Malaysia!

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Was in contention for a podium pretty much all race. Last lap, chilled out, no need to rush and binned it. FML.

• Winner
  • Friendly
Reactions: iZi and Pappiii