PC - PC Tier 5 Round 10 - Watkins Glen GP - 22.08.18 @8pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC PC Tier 5 Round 10 - Watkins Glen GP - 22.08.18 @8pm UK time

CarbonUK

AOR iRacing GTE Season 6 AM Champion
Premium Member
Sep 23, 2017
First off thank you to @Stephan and @GIXXERosg for doing a great job coordinating this tier

And secondly congratulations to @Seamas111 for winning the title

I have thoroughly enjoyed my season with AOR and had some great racing with all who have raced and look forward to racing with you guys again next season little bit disappointed with not getting a podium was so close at donnington but I struggled in the rain. Overall it has a great season, but I will come back quicker.

Gwegwyn

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
What a race =D

Congrats to @Seamas111 for winning the championship and congrats to both @Seamas111 and @VoodooChild for winning the teamchampionship. You two had too little competition from the rest of us.

@Happyal27 Great result with the Renault!

As per usual I was bad in qualify. I am simply not a hotlapper (and wheel not working doesn't help). Started 14th, but at the end of lap 1 I was 8th. I then spun and hit the wall in lap 2, resulting in enough damage that I needed to pit. Was 18th after the pitstop. I then had a great battle with @ringman ! I was sort of thinking my race was over, so I wasn't pushing all that hard behind Ringman. I did some bumpdrafting to speed him up on the back straight (I do hope you didn't mind that). In the end I got passed and noticed I had some propper pace. I really pushed hard with a new set goal to overtake @GIXXERosg (who was 30 seconds ahead). In the end I managed to finish 8th. I am really happy with that. On a sidenote: I had 3 hard slicks and on the right rear a soft slick. This gave me enough grip through the busstop to run with 0 wing.

Although the struggle, frustration and the time it took me to creat a decent setup for the Aston was not worth it when I look at the results, I can't help but to love the car. It's straightline speed and acceleration is amazing, and even the brakes are decent. To bad it loses out on grip in corners. 4th in the championship with the Aston is great in my opinion. I do not regret making this choice, but I do not recommend this car to anyone.

Thanks for this great season guys!

ringman

Formula Karter
Jun 8, 2018
What a race =D

Congrats to @Seamas111 for winning the championship and congrats to both @Seamas111 and @VoodooChild for winning the teamchampionship. You two had too little competition from the rest of us.

@Happyal27 Great result with the Renault!

As per usual I was bad in qualify. I am simply not a hotlapper (and wheel not working doesn't help). Started 14th, but at the end of lap 1 I was 8th. I then spun and hit the wall in lap 2, resulting in enough damage that I needed to pit. Was 18th after the pitstop. I then had a great battle with @ringman ! I was sort of thinking my race was over, so I wasn't pushing all that hard behind Ringman. I did some bumpdrafting to speed him up on the back straight (I do hope you didn't mind that). In the end I got passed and noticed I had some propper pace. I really pushed hard with a new set goal to overtake @GIXXERosg (who was 30 seconds ahead). In the end I managed to finish 8th. I am really happy with that. On a sidenote: I had 3 hard slicks and on the right rear a soft slick. This gave me enough grip through the busstop to run with 0 wing.

Although the struggle, frustration and the time it took me to creat a decent setup for the Aston was not worth it when I look at the results, I can't help but to love the car. It's straightline speed and acceleration is amazing, and even the brakes are decent. To bad it loses out on grip in corners. 4th in the championship with the Aston is great in my opinion. I do not regret making this choice, but I do not recommend this car to anyone.

Thanks for this great season guys!
Yeah
Was a good battle there for a while....was definitely one of the highlights of the year for me....I really felt like we were racing...you definitely had way more straight line speed, but I would gain in the corners...but once you figured out a weak area for me, it was a well executed pass, and I didn't even mind, because it was so well done!!!
Great racing dude....

Reactions: Gwegwyn