XB1 - Pen Removal? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Pen Removal?

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 31, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 AL1
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 19/1/20
Members Involved: COTA, Kerbs, ME
Description:

Lap 11 5:50 I had a slight slide, lift and turn in to correct and lost time but slight kerb cut,
Lap 17 Penalty 7:50 lost back end slid and corrected, ended up on the outside of the circuit, received time penalty for driving to Mexico and back.
Lap 28 Penalty 10:11 understeered due to wing damage, lost time over kerbs/ short shifting.

Evidence: Race Director 10:50

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 31, 2017
Description:

Lap 11 5:50 I had a slight slide, lift and turn in to correct and lost time but slight kerb cut,
Lap 17 Penalty 7:50 lost back end slid and corrected, ended up on the outside of the circuit, received time penalty for driving to Mexico and back.
Lap 28 Penalty 10:11 understeered due to wing damage, lost time over kerbs/ short shifting.

Description:

Lap 22 No time gained, purposely didn't accelerate barely touched white line.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the evidence and comments put forward decided that No Further Action will be taken on the warning from lap 11, 22 and 28. But for the warning on lap 17 will be removed as it is clear that time was lost unlike the other warnings. This results in a 3 second penalty being removed from @DrummerJ92's overall race time from the US Grand Prix.

Closed. @Germo @DrummerJ92

Status
Not open for further replies.