PS4 - Penality 10 secondes japan | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Penality 10 secondes japan

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rc-Alonso44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 10, 2017
Would it be possible to remove the 10 seconds of penalties please? Here is the video of the two penalties.

Rc-Alonso44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 10, 2017
For penalties, for the first ca deserves only 1 warning personally and not 5 seconds of a stroke, this bug on this turn was on f1 2017 also and for the 2nd penalty, jimtim double also hugo under yellow flag, there is nothing had and me 5 seconds, not logical.

Rc-Alonso44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 10, 2017
No, but if you want I can make a video of the moment of my first penality of 3sec until the moment of my penalty of 5 seconds (14th until the 21st lap)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
No, but if you want I can make a video of the moment of my first penality of 3sec until the moment of my penalty of 5 seconds (14th until the 21st lap)
Well we have to be aware of how many warnings you would be finishing on. Obviously this penalty is a load of bollocks and the game is awful, but if it cannot be proved that with this reduction of penalty that you would have less than 6 warnings then you would end up having a penalty reduction from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.

Obviously the other penalty for the "illegal overtake" needs removing too so worst case scenario you end up with 7 seconds taken off your race time.

If you can prove that you had only 3 or 4 warnings in the race other than this warning which you will be awarded for the corner cut incident then you will be able to have the other 3 seconds removed as well.

Rc-Alonso44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 10, 2017
On the video I'm going to send you, I had 0 warnings between my first 3 second penalty and my first 5 second penalty.
That's 4 warnings with this corner cut, it should be just be a warning, not 5 seconds or 3 seconds. Logically I should finish with 3sec of penalties. Thank you for your answers

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
On the video I'm going to send you, I had 0 warnings between my first 3 second penalty and my first 5 second penalty.
That's 4 warnings with this corner cut, it should be just be a warning, not 5 seconds or 3 seconds. Logically I should finish with 3sec of penalties. Thank you for your answers
Include the end of the race too. The laps after the penalty matter too.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have acknowledged that it was ridiculous for the game to have applied both of these penalties. The second penalty will be removed all together, whilst the second penalty will be reduced to 3 seconds. This would have been reduced to a warning, but as these videos are unavailable and it is also not reasonable to expect the stewards to have to watch through all of this footage, this is not possible. Please ensure that you record your race director next time you want to make an enquiry of this nature.

Closed @Rc-Alonso44 @BosslyGaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.