PS4 - Penalty appea | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Penalty appea

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Platform + League: PS4 F2
League Coordinator: @Tactician109
Date: 14/04/2019
Members Involved: me
Description: Some of these warnings I have my car on the track, also I had to take action for ash loosing the car where I got a warning but didn’t gain anything. Furthermore after being killed and wanting to bring the car home with half a wing as shown I got a warning where I didn’t gain anything at all, losing a heap of time. Included incident warnings so you know which is for corner cutting. Would like to only appeal the warnings within the video.
Evidence:

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
The first warning was a collision warning which does not count towards the post race penalty tally. Every other instance here you've just driven off the track of your own accord.

@Cherry2pie I'm giving you 5 penalty points for wasting the stewards time, as I've warned you about this sort of thing multiple times in the past. Please stop wasting the stewards time with these nonsense appeals. Unless the warning is from being pushed off my another driver or it's clear that a significant amount of time was lost then it is not worth appealing.

Closed @Tactician109

Last edited:
Reactions: TheogGR1

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
@Cherry2pie please note the penalty has been adjusted from penalty points to forum points as this is more of a forum issue rather than an on track issue. Mistake on my part.

@Tactician109

Status
Not open for further replies.