Moved - Penalty Removal AL2 Italy | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Penalty Removal AL2 Italy

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDLions_Roar

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 11, 2020
Platform + League: PC Assist League 2

League Coordinator: @Delta2611 @DeAd3ye
Members Involved: Myself
Laps: 25 + 26
Description:

We had a full Safety Car on track, i go a liitle bit out wide and get a Ten Second Penalty. There was no time gain for me and i was driving slow through out the corner, and it was under the Safty car! So there is no time gain at all. As well i was slowing down as i saw that i got of wide.

twitch link:

The 3 Second Penalty in Lap 26 was after the restart trying to give Delta as much space for the corner and really going slow through it. AS well i was scared going into the back of the Ferarri in front. I really dont think that this is worth a penalty.

twitch link:

If those gets removed, i will finish a few places more into the front.

Attachments

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and concluded that the 10 second time penalty will be converted to a warning. The stewards were able to find the race director required for such inquiries themselves. Next time please provide us the footage yourself @JDLions_Roar.

Adding the converted warning to the 7 already received by the game, the total amount equals 8. This means ten seconds will be removed from the total race time and that's it.

Closed.
@JDLions_Roar @Delta2611 @DeAd3ye

Status
Not open for further replies.