XB1 - Penalty Removal [Exceeding Track Limits]- Pushed off wide | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Penalty Removal [Exceeding Track Limits]- Pushed off wide

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F1CG

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2019
Platform + League: XBX1 AL1
League Coordinator: @Germo
Date: 18/aug/2019
Members Involved: me and @XxASHxX
Description:
I was pushed off wide with nowhere to go in to turn 2 and recieved a penalty for exceeding track limits, which obviously couldn't have been helped. Below is a clip, with the race director this week. No warnings were given after this incident for extending track limits.
Evidence: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/folksycash04/video/78309104 (starts at 1 min 34 secs)

Race Director Images

Attachments

XxASHxX

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
Ye shame to have contact but I felt I was ahead going into the corner so was entitled to the racing line. Srry for the penalty bit of an unfair one I hope they erase it.

F1CG

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2019
Ye shame to have contact but I felt I was ahead going into the corner so was entitled to the racing line. Srry for the penalty bit of an unfair one I hope they erase it.
just to be clear this is nothing against you or your driving, just that i was on the outside then you just came over and gave me nothing

XxASHxX

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
just to be clear this is nothing against you or your driving, just that i was on the outside then you just came over and gave me nothing
Yea thnx man, just racing at the end of the day but u deserve that penalty for track limits removed. Good race U did well.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the Stewards

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@F1CG do you have the whole race director? Just a few sections isn't sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.