Moved - Penalty Removal - XB1 Oceania Japan | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Penalty Removal - XB1 Oceania Japan

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugoAllan

Junior Karter
Feb 15, 2020
10 Sec penalty removal
Heading into the final chicane I had a slight lapse in concentration meaning I slightly cut the first part of the chicane. The game awarded me a 10 sec penalty for this action however I believe it was only worth a warning. I would like to have this removed as it is incorrect due to a non-existent gain that I made with the unsettlement of the car.
Cheers
@RoscoArm

Attachments

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked through the evidence and comments put forward and have come to the following conclusion.

Even though these 2 screenshots would not be sufficient evidence to get a penalty removed. But the footage sent privately will suffice. It is clear from that footage that 10 seconds was not gained from this but we do believe a small amount of time was and as the race director was not provided we have come to the following decision.

Therefore we have decided that the 10 second time penalty given to @HugoAllan by the game will be reduced to a 3 second time penalty.

Closed. @VSR RoscoArm @HugoAllan

Status
Not open for further replies.