• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved Penalty removals plus really poor gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukedicky

Semi-Pro Karter
Platform + League: PS4 + AL2
League Coordinator: @Gatecrasher
Date: 25/4/21
Members Involved: Everyone
Description: Was following behind the car in front at a nice distance and was trying to warm tyres and brakes and I get hit twice and get 2 x 5 sec pens which i think is unfair and then on the restart everyone accelerates and brakes so I take evasive action and then get swamped by everyone and this throws me all out of sorts for the corner, I realise this and brake hard and choose to avoid crashing into anyone the best I can and give back necessary places. I apologise if it caused damage to someone but remember I did have front wing damage also.. So I would like the first 2 pens taken away and third one I would like too but I don't think that'll happen cause that's on me I guess. Considering the game throws a wobbly for everyone I assume.
Evidence: (timestamp: 1:00:50 to 1:01:58)

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
After reviewing the evidence provided, the Stewards have decided to remove both 5s penalties @Lukedicky recieved from contact by other cars under SC conditions... however the 5s penalty at T1 after the restart will remain in place, along with 1 point penalty on his licence for the dangerous entry into said corner.

Both the 'Alfa Romeo' of @San_x14tino0_95 and 'Racing Point' of @PCCollett04 will also recieve 1 point on their licences for contact under SC conditions.

@xGATECRASHERx

Status
Not open for further replies.