Closed - penultimate lap unsafe entry back onto track | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Closed penultimate lap unsafe entry back onto track

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rpheus1975

Formula Karter
Jul 19, 2019
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 7, Round 4 - Brands Hatch
League Coordinator: @morphee7
Date: 23/06/2020
Members Involved: @m0rpheus1975 @Kieron Wilson

Description: penultimate lap and i was on P17, @Kieron Wilson was P16, he went off on turn 3/4 and i kept to the inside and overtook. As he came back on track he hit my rear corner sendiong me into the wall with severe damage and losing me 4 positions.

Last edited by a moderator:

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
could you please edit your video evidence to the required views from the replay of your onboard and chase cam and also of the other person involved onboard and chase cam

Kieron Wilson

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2020
I don’t think I saved the replay as this was a shocking result for me. I think from what I remember I came in back safe but had no where to go don’t think I moved over and stayed on my line. I wouldn’t mind seeing the replay just to remember. I was driving with a puncture at this point hence me going wide at the corner for you to catch up but I am sure there was adequate room for you to pass and I don’t feel as it was a unsafe entry but would like to see the replay to confirm. If it was my fault I will take responsibility and apologise for costing you your best finish.

Kieron Wilson

Pro Karter
Apr 9, 2020
just watched replay thanks for putting it up. I ran wide and then when I am turning to get back on the kerb kicks me to a more tight angle. You can see the jump. I realise you are on the inside and stear right and then try to stay as far right as I can. I see that you took the inside for the corner but then come back over to the racing line as a natural movement however the front of my car is still there. It was your race that was ruined I carried on. My initial feeling in the race was that it was my fault but watching the replays I don't have anywhere to go. I think you had slowed enough to straighten up on the inside and hold on the inside. Granted my re entry was sketchy but if you watch the inside view you can see where the car skips round. If or if its not my fault i am still sorry that I had a part to play in you not getting your best finish and wish you luck in spa.

Reactions: m0rpheus1975
Status
Not open for further replies.