Player Unknown Battlegrounds | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Player Unknown Battlegrounds

MacGuyverSA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone playing PUBG?

This has got to be the best shooter in ages!
Love it to bits

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I think I will buy it when will be available for xb1 ;)

NatoGandalf

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2017
PUBG is nice. 164 hours now.

I play mostly with friends or atleast with someone. Dont really enjoy playing solo, but that's just because I like to talk with someone when playing. And the fact that I like team/coop games if I'm not behind the wheel

MacGuyverSA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 24, 2017
PUBG is nice. 164 hours now.

I play mostly with friends or atleast with someone. Dont really enjoy playing solo, but that's just because I like to talk with someone when playing. And the fact that I like team/coop games if I'm not behind the wheel
I played pubg with my battlefield squad (4 peeps) and solo. Haven't tried duos yet. Looks like a lot of fun!

You playing 1st or 3rd person?
I play it best as a fps, but in 3rd you have a huge advantage when hiding

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Really like this game - yet to buy it myself though .... So I need to buy it and get on the hype train then get it for XB1 (if it has massive multiplayer too)

Reactions: Wizard

MacGuyverSA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 24, 2017
Really like this game - yet to buy it myself though .... So I need to buy it and get on the hype train then get it for XB1 (if it has massive multiplayer too)
This could be one of the games they make cross-platforms on the consoles (PS4 & xBox)

New maps coming out soon as well though, looking forward to that!

Reactions: Dan Hawkins

NatoGandalf

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 12, 2017
Duos is my favorite playmode. It gives you an extra pair of eyes and looting hands. And you dont have to worry about where the rest of the group is going when you see only one person moving around.

I play both fps and 3rdps, depends on the feeling.

MacGuyverSA

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 24, 2017
Duos is my favorite playmode. It gives you an extra pair of eyes and looting hands. And you dont have to worry about where the rest of the group is going when you see only one person moving around.

I play both fps and 3rdps, depends on the feeling.

And you can get revived! Playing solo, you're f'ed