[POLL] Project Cars - PC GT3 Race Day | ApexOnlineRacing.com

[POLL] Project Cars - PC GT3 Race Day

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Preferred Race Days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

To follow on a little more from the previous thread.

A suggested format for a GT3 series has been put together which will hopefully give everyone what they want, however I really want to gauge a true reflection of the days each platform's gamers would want for the GT3's.

Please state your top 3 preferred days in the poll above to help us get a better reflection. This thread is for PC drivers only.

Also remember that the likely start time of the races will be 8pm (UK Time), and that Sundays will be used for F1 2015 leagues in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dan Hawkins

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm gonna have a bit of a problem with the league racing during this summer. Every second week I'm working 7 days, and the other week only 3 - Mon-Wed. The shittiest part is that I'm working from 5 in the morning, this means it would help a lot if the races were on wednesday or after! In that case I would only struggle every second week.

I'm really gonna try to make it work anyway tho, gonna have to sleep before the races! :p

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I thought PCARS was only going to be weekdays?

Bul_Knaters

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 30, 2015
Same as before really, I like Tuesdays and Thursdays. Are there any plans for an open wheel series on the pc?

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Same as before really, I like Tuesdays and Thursdays. Are there any plans for an open wheel series on the pc?
I know that there are more leagues still to come and the open wheelers were very popular so we will just have to wait and see :)

Reactions: Bul_Knaters

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Votes look interesting and spread out over each platform, I'll leave the voting open until Monday and then some signup threads will be listed.

Reactions: Gxbbs

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
Complete disregard what I just read, I had a mild moment of dyslexia. I voted Saturday but I wouldn't be too opposed to any other days tbh.

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
I'm new here, but I'm looking for a Pcars league for pc, and I would like to race on Saturday :)

Reactions: Ryan Smith