[POLL] Project Cars - PS4 GT3 Race Day | ApexOnlineRacing.com

[POLL] Project Cars - PS4 GT3 Race Day

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Preferred Race Days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

To follow on a little more from the previous thread.

A suggested format for a GT3 series has been put together which will hopefully give everyone what they want, however I really want to gauge a true reflection of the days each platform's gamers would want for the GT3's.

Please state your top 3 preferred days in the poll above to help us get a better reflection. This thread is for PS4 drivers only.

Also remember that the likely start time of the races will be 8pm (UK Time), and that Sundays will be used for F1 2015 leagues in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
What happens if Sunday is voted most popular? Will it be removed to make place for F1, or will both series be run together?

BKXI

F1 Test Driver
Oct 16, 2014
My weekend (Friday and Saturday for the UK) would be prefered for me
[DOUBLEPOST=1431751958][/DOUBLEPOST]Also will all AOR leagues be GT3 for every season? Would love to do Formula Rookie, Gulf and LMP later on

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Votes look interesting and spread out over each platform, I'll leave the voting open until Monday and then some signup threads will be listed.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Just a question, what happens if Saturday is the most popular date for both the GT3 and the Formula leagues?

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just a question, what happens if Saturday is the most popular date for both the GT3 and the Formula leagues?
But when you look at the actual voting Wednesday & Thursday is only behind by 1 vote each, which indicates Saturday isn't the most popular day overall.

As for your question, the days won't be the same

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
But when you look at the actual voting Wednesday & Thursday is only behind by 1 vote each, which indicates Saturday isn't the most popular day overall.

As for your question, the days won't be the same
Ok thanks :)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Saturday night!!!!! What's wrong with you? Understandable if you're an old git like me. But you youngsters should be out having a great time chasing skirt/drinking/clubbing etc! Get a life Saturday night voters!
life? Send me the link.

• Funny
Reactions: Devastation

Jampe-

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 18, 2014
I have had some changes in my plans and I'm going to be abroad for most of the summer so wont be signing in leagues just yet.

Reactions: Elite_sultan

Psionuk

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 23, 2015
After 8:30pm is generally better for me but anytime from 7:45pm is OK