[POLL] Project Cars - Xbox One GT3 Race Day | ApexOnlineRacing.com

[POLL] Project Cars - Xbox One GT3 Race Day

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Preferred Race Days

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

To follow on a little more from the previous thread.

A suggested format for a GT3 series has been put together which will hopefully give everyone what they want, however I really want to gauge a true reflection of the days each platform's gamers would want for the GT3's.

Please state your top 3 preferred days in the poll above to help us get a better reflection. This thread is for Xbox One drivers only.

Also remember that the likely start time of the races will be 8pm (UK Time), and that Sundays will be used for F1 2015 leagues in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Votes look interesting and spread out over each platform, I'll leave the voting open until Monday and then some signup threads will be listed.

Rob1nJ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 17, 2015
Just hope theres one on Fri or Sat otherwise i've wasted my money...

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Compared to PCars there was nothing wrong with F1 2014.
I disagree massively with this - this game is great, yes there are a few bugs - think back to F1 2013 launch and all the bugs with that at start.

Considering Project CARS are launching their FIRST iteration of the game, Codies have nothing on them.

Just my two cents :cigar:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Compared to PCars there was nothing wrong with F1 2014.
Maybe it because i'm on ps4 but the patch is already with MS for the xbox and waiting approval but i'll be honest this is some of the best racing i've ever had on any game, irrespective of platform, there's no rose tinted spectacles here on my part but its early days and the problems this has will be ironed out and has the potential to be one of the best racer out.

• Agree
Reactions: Dan Hawkins

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
I disagree massively with this - this game is great, yes there are a few bugs - think back to F1 2013 launch and all the bugs with that at start.

Considering Project CARS are launching their FIRST iteration of the game, Codies have nothing on them.

Just my two cents :cigar:
I'm just saying had more races on F1 2014 then on PCars right now, because of the issues of PCars.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431896801][/DOUBLEPOST]
It has the potential to be "Best *Console* Simulation EVER"
Agree! When it works!
[DOUBLEPOST=1431896842][/DOUBLEPOST]apparently i'm the only one saying it on the Forum instead of keep complaining in party.