XB1 - Position Loss and Wing Damage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Position Loss and Wing Damage

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrummerJ92

Pro Karter
May 31, 2017
Platform + League: XB1 AL1
League Coordinator: Germo
Date: 20/10/19
Members Involved: DrummerJ92, Dazkart05
Description: Please check video link below, incident at 3:08.
Good Race, 5th for first half, 4th after pits had penalties from turn 1 and the best pitlane entry you will ever see (2:25 if you want).
second to last lap daz hangs round the outside and keeps position off the track which is fine to be fair, but then squeezes me onto the grass so I couldn't stop then resulting in contact and wing damage for the last lap as well as another 3 second penalty. I think I could have stayed ahead of minx had this not occurred but I lost out due to the penalties, wing damage and the time it took to sort our lines out on the chicane.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the stewards, will move any further evidence and comments added.

aordarren05

Formula Karter
Jul 21, 2019
hi so as i was going off of chapel, drummer moves to the right
(3.12 - 3.14 he was on lean & medium, I was on rich & hotlap having spent several laps behind him as he had more time penalties than me so didnt make sense to overtake and potentially end up in an incident but it did get to the stage I was holding off for too long and was ending up with a time penalty).

I genuinely thought he had a problem and was letting me pass. Anyway, due to my sublime straight line speed i get the position 3.16 and you can see from Drummers clip that he sees me in camera at his back left but still moves across towards me. As we go through stowe drummer comes back round my inside forcing me wide, while I'm trying to get control and back on track, and as i come across thinking that he was going for the inside line I see the red marker indicating he is there, I get an illegal overtake, I let him by and while that is happening, i jump on the brakes forgetting vale was fast approaching then I get hit on the side this forces me wide also giving me a 3 second time penalty so cheers and thats all i have to say here a clip from my perspective...

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
hi so as i was going off of chapel, drummer moves to the right
(3.12 - 3.14 he was on lean & medium, I was on rich & hotlap having spent several laps behind him as he had more time penalties than me so didnt make sense to overtake and potentially end up in an incident but it did get to the stage I was holding off for too long and was ending up with a time penalty).

I genuinely thought he had a problem and was letting me pass. Anyway, due to my sublime straight line speed i get the position 3.16 and you can see from Drummers clip that he sees me in camera at his back left but still moves across towards me. As we go through stowe drummer comes back round my inside forcing me wide, while I'm trying to get control and back on track, and as i come across thinking that he was going for the inside line I see the red marker indicating he is there, I get an illegal overtake, I let him by and while that is happening, i jump on the brakes forgetting vale was fast approaching then I get hit on the side this forces me wide also giving me a 3 second time penalty so cheers and thats all i have to say here a clip from my perspective...

Moved

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that @aordarren05 is at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision which results in a 10 second being added to their overall race time for the British Grand Prix and a further 10 penalty points. As for the separate incident brought up by @aordarren05 in the previous corner. The stewards have decided that No Further Action will be taken as this is a racing incident and no time for either parties was lost or gained.

Closed. @aordarren05 @DrummerJ92 @Germo

Status
Not open for further replies.