Possible league merge | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Possible league merge

AlphaDelta

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys,

As you all know, attendances for our league haven't been great, to put it mildly. We have a couple of options of how we can solve this.

1. Merge F3 with our league, F5. F3 are currently getting about 6 racers on average, so it wouldn't be a problem fitting us all in. Though this option does come with drawbacks.

2. Stay as we are in our separate leagues and carry on as normal.

Let me know your opinions are on the matter, and what you would like to be seen done about it.

Thanks. :)

Shedboy

Reigning AOR PS3 Sunday GP2 Champion
Mar 7, 2014
Option 2 for me. The season so far would have been for nothing if we merge.

Other options? Give the people wanting places the hurry up and everyone should set socials up for them while also offering us in F5 (in the championship order) if they'd like to move up to F3.

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Yeah I don't want to merge yet as the season so far would feel like a waste.

gusxandi2

Pro Karter
Jan 23, 2014
Well i don't want to start over again, unless if the tables of both leagues continue to be the same and separated from each other, i will be ok with that. But i think that more social races in ps3 will help this problem, so the new drivers could get a chance in a league racing.

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Option 2. I don't want faster ppl effecting our racing even if their are separate table results from the one race, you never know how much it will effect things, especially at the start, otherwise the season up till now was pretty much for nothing :/

James Thorpe

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Option 2 would be preferred

Lorrentz

F1 Test Driver
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Option 2 for me also :)

Kieran470

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 14, 2014
On this subject of low race attendance I'd like to point out the number of no shows that many members of this league have had. Certain players are yet to attend and i think I have the right to say they do not deserve a place in the league if they are just not going to even try to attend.

popzz

Reigning AOR PC Assetto Corsa Champion
Mar 7, 2014
I would prefer Option 2