Post-Season Event | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Post-Season Event

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Hey all, this is an open invitation to all.
@TubbyPhantom, @Gareth Kirk and myself are going to go Karting in Warrington the Saturday evening after the last race this season (6th July, so just under 6 weeks from now) I have mentioned to a few racers and they have expressed interest in coming along.
Decided instead of contacting people individually we would fire up a open invite here on the forum.
Karting will cost £40 on a 3 for 2 deal and we will possibly go grab a bite to eat beforehand.
Some details still to be confirmed but the date and location are the only ones I can confirm.
If anyone is interested let us know in the thread as it would be amazing to have a squad of us hanging out and having a laugh.

Reactions: TubbyPhantom

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hey all, this is an open invitation to all.
@TubbyPhantom, @Gareth Kirk and myself are going to go Karting in Warrington the Saturday evening after the last race this season (6th July, so just under 6 weeks from now) I have mentioned to a few racers and they have expressed interest in coming along.
Decided instead of contacting people individually we would fire up a open invite here on the forum.
Karting will cost £40 on a 3 for 2 deal and we will possibly go grab a bite to eat beforehand.
Some details still to be confirmed but the date and location are the only ones I can confirm.
If anyone is interested let us know in the thread as it would be amazing to have a squad of us hanging out and having a laugh.
I would love to come over, but I simply does not have the time ATM (Probably not rest of the year). I've tried it before and It was a blast, so if You have the time and resources for it, You should really consider it.