Post-Season Event | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Post-Season Event

Jackiid15

F1 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Hey all, this is an open invitation to all.
@TubbyPhantom, @Gareth Kirk and myself are going to go Karting in Warrington the Saturday evening after the last race this season (6th July, so just under 6 weeks from now) I have mentioned to a few racers and they have expressed interest in coming along.
Decided instead of contacting people individually we would fire up a open invite here on the forum.
Karting will cost £40 on a 3 for 2 deal and we will possibly go grab a bite to eat beforehand.
Some details still to be confirmed but the date and location are the only ones I can confirm.
If anyone is interested let us know in the thread as it would be amazing to have a squad of us hanging out and having a laugh.

Reactions: TubbyPhantom

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hey all, this is an open invitation to all.
@TubbyPhantom, @Gareth Kirk and myself are going to go Karting in Warrington the Saturday evening after the last race this season (6th July, so just under 6 weeks from now) I have mentioned to a few racers and they have expressed interest in coming along.
Decided instead of contacting people individually we would fire up a open invite here on the forum.
Karting will cost £40 on a 3 for 2 deal and we will possibly go grab a bite to eat beforehand.
Some details still to be confirmed but the date and location are the only ones I can confirm.
If anyone is interested let us know in the thread as it would be amazing to have a squad of us hanging out and having a laugh.
I would love to come over, but I simply does not have the time ATM (Probably not rest of the year). I've tried it before and It was a blast, so if You have the time and resources for it, You should really consider it.