Post Season Monday Social Racing Fun (23rd July & Aug 6th) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Post Season Monday Social Racing Fun (23rd July & Aug 6th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hi All,

Following the conclusion of the Super GT season I'm sure many of you would be relieved for a break! For those looking for a more relaxed racing setup some fun races and maybe trialling some ideas to help with the choice of next season's league cars suggestions!

I would like to run an open room for an hour on the 23rd July (Monday) and the following week on August 6th (Monday) Opening at 19.50 (7.50PM UK), the first quick race will begin at 8PM, races will last around 3 to 8 laps depending on the circuit length. I would like to get maybe 3 or 4 races in to an hour long session, before each race there will be a 10 minute practice to familiarise yourself with the car and track.

I'm currently going to compile a list of cars & tracks I think will be fun, I'm open to fun suggestions as long as its nothing to boring.

I hope your able to join, please comment if you are planning to attend to allow me to fill the 15 other places in the room.

1. Ashracer2011
  2. Delaney (RoninGT-Delaney)
  3. BL99DY-NINE
  4. Danny_C_AFC
  5. Fede73Vr
  6. **AOR Driver**
  7. **AOR Driver**
  8. **AOR Driver**
  9. **AOR Driver**
  10. **AOR Driver**

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Good idea mate, but You don't seem to get much responce. I'll be there this monday (6th August)

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Count me in for 6 August as well (Sorry didn't see this until today)

Fede73Vr

Junior Karter
Jul 8, 2018
Hi all
new AOR member here, would gladly be there today....
Federico
edit : PSN is Pillopaus

Last edited:

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys sorry haven't looked at the forum for a few days, I will run a little session tonight, initially there was no interest so I didn't bother with last week but if your interested a lobby is open now ID: 0474-5829-1078-9814-4836
Join if your interested

Fede73Vr

Junior Karter
Jul 8, 2018
I was online on ps4 till what I thought were 20.30 UK time
so I was here from 19.30 to 20.30 with wheel, chair and all, waiting....
and there was still not this msg nor friend request accepted so I went to play MX2 a bit then I ended playing that and put to sleep the ps4.
when It rebooted 1h later new friends were there...

I'm starting to question my timezone knowledge... isn't London GMT+0 like us on canary islands?

F.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Even if I was a bit slow (apart from the last track) it was good fun. Let's stick with the Gr.4 cars and try to do this next monday same time - I'll make a tread for it.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE
Status
Not open for further replies.