Post Your Speed Tests! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Post Your Speed Tests!

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah @xJazah are you alright with hosting for the season mate? Just need to have the lobby set up 10 minutes before.each Sunday.

Last edited:

Blue Inquisitor

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
We had a very laggy race in Russia with Blue hosting.
Turtle complained about disconnecting from Moon.
Damo might be late getting back.
So that leaves Jazah. @Erti147
I was at uni when I hosted that race, I'm at home now and should be for the majority of the races.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I was at uni when I hosted that race, I'm at home now and should be for the majority of the races.
Ok that makes sense. We should be alright this season we aren't exactly short of hosts and its only 6 weeks. :)

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Yeah @xJazah are you alright with hosting for the season mate? Just need to have the lobby set up 10 minutes before.each Sunday.
Yeah I don't mind, am I banning all assists? I do apologise if there has been a notice on it but I haven't seen one as of yet...

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah I don't mind, am I banning all assists? I do apologise if there has been a notice on it but I haven't seen one as of yet...
No lol it's Line and Gears left on as always

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Damn, I've had so many questions about assists. People really need to start reading the sign-up thread!!! :)

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Damn, I've had so many questions about assists. People really need to start reading the sign-up thread!!! :)
Sorry mate haha, just thought you put all the toughest lads in the 1st league who don't use assists :p
No worries though :whistle: