*POSTPONED*AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Round 6 - Daytona Road Course | ApexOnlineRacing.com

*POSTPONED*AOR IMSA Lights Endurance S1 - Round 6 - Daytona Road Course

Col.McCoy

F1 Triple Champion
May 26, 2016
Good luck next week guys, unfortunately Im away for work!
Dont know if a new thread is being created, but hereby another place available for a driver in GT4. Make sure you have low wing settings and keep in the pack and youll have a blast!

Last edited:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Ayyye I'm not working evenings next week, so I will be turning up and beating you all in the Bunny this time around ;)

• Happy
Reactions: Logan

Gav88888

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2018
I had planned to join but yet again rift isnt working and now my wheel is playing up so will have to miss it. Will try again next season.

atlasgehirn424

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2017
I´m not sure if I can make it. I´ll come back come just at the time the event starts, so it will be a matter of minutes wheter I´m still able to join or not.

atlasgehirn424

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2017
Hello, how do I get a new invitation link to the discord server. Because in yesterdays GT3 confusion i wanted to leave the lobby and accidently clicked onto "leave the server" so it doesn´t show up on my reddit startpage anymore.

I hope somebody could give me the link (or a link to a page where I can find it and how to get it). Thank you!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
I'm actually unable to attend again, more last minute work meetings that I cant avoid. Absolutely put me down as an uninformed no-show though.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Is it possible to join tomorrow race? :)
Hey guys, is there another spot available for this race or is it filled up?
i will take one of those spots please
Just reminding you that you guys are joining an ongoing championship as one-off drivers and there are still various fights in the standings. I know all of you are clean racers, but just be extra mindful out there tonight as you are technically not part of the league so it would really be a shame if something happened on track that would affect someone's championship position. Again just a friendly reminder, but I know you have the best of intentions of course :)