PS4 - *POSTPONED to FEB 17* Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1 *POSTPONED to FEB 17TH* | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 *POSTPONED to FEB 17* Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North American F1 Leagues - Season 1 *POSTPONED to FEB 17TH*

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Round 15 - Singapore Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd February 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@caddiedamus
@dustrat

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
ha, I’m in Atlanta where it’s being played and didn’t even know it was this weekend. I haven’t watched a second of nfl in 10 years. Today’s nfl is booooooring.

Reactions: Mclarenman

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
@kingbrat20010 @Jason007 @caddiedamus @xxEGamerxx @Marcus Moultrie @gordow3497 @diegozc1989 @Pxcam @MylesLive @jlug331221 @amessennator @BGilbert @gbrune @Mclarenman @William11 @dustrat @sold1ersix @CF1_IMPOSTI @RC7_NI @SamGamerOfficiel @Richard @kam @zemoglis @theevilisback @ColeBurch14

Due to the Super Bowl, we are going to postpone the SIngapore GP until the regularly scheduled break on February 17th. I know a few wanted to race but its not worth people dropping out last second and having a small grid.

Reactions: SamGamerOfficial

MylesLive

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Sorry for the absences lately. Work schedule has been wonky, I won’t be there tonight either