Potential Interest in FE Reboot?

TwinTurbo

Semi-Pro Karter
I've noticed this Formula E series and seen it's been dead for a while.

I'd love to see if we could restart this, probably in rF2 or if there's enough interest in the Formula Lithium Mod from VRC Modding Team for Assetto Corsa?

Depending on interest we could even have commentators livestream the event and have recordings of the event posted to youtube. I think it would be cool if we could even get custom FE inspired graphics as well.

Lets see what we could possibly do.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Be it AC or Rf2 again, I'd love to see this league come back, it was a lot of fun when we originally held it and with the improvments in Rf2 regarding tracks, I would say there's a lot of potential for it, especially with our past knowledge if where to improve on, like push to talk for the races.

Davide Baroni

Semi-Pro Karter
Be it AC or Rf2 again, I'd love to see this league come back, it was a lot of fun when we originally held it and with the improvments in Rf2 regarding tracks, I would say there's a lot of potential for it, especially with our past knowledge if where to improve on, like push to talk for the races.
In my opinion the quality of the graphics of the tracks was a bit low though - except for a couple.

kogoda

S18 AOR XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Id be interested in a reboot. I wasn't apart of the first one but would love to find a FE league for either AC or RF2 and I may know someone else interested in this if it really did happen

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 1st Driver
Ola a todos
rfactor 2 em relação a física de jogo é a melhor experiência de simulação a quilômetros de distância de outro qualquer simulação no mercado e uma pena a AOR não organizar competição nesta plataforma tipo resistência GT3 e GTE era fornecer brutal .se em alguma vez isso acontecer acredito que muitas equipas aderiam sem problemas basta irem ver o sucesso da SRC simracingclub cumprimentos a todos