PC - Practice Sessions | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Practice Sessions

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
When you say practice session, do you mean practice race? Or an actual practice session, I'll be able to do a practice session cause I could join mid-way. But I doubt I can make it if I have to be in the lobby at 8pm.

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
short qually and a race. depending on turnout we may do a 30 min practice before... depends :)

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
work emergency, sorry guys. this is the problem with being an on-call engineer, I may or may not be on during that time.. but I will try!

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hello all,

For practice sessions I have thought of something a little easier and potentially very fun for everyone involved, given they decide to take part.

1 hour before race start, I will host a "practice session". This will consist of:

30minute practice session
Short Qualifying session
5 lap race

We should be able to complete the entire thing before the official race start.

@Chicane @GRZEGORZ @only4win @iZi @MakuF1 @Julien2395 @koldo @Yuridiculous @Thm786 @DackeBerg @Haydn @Lunation @Mr AlcoN @PiekarzPotato @Detainable

Reactions: MakuF1 and koldo

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Hello all,

For practice sessions I have thought of something a little easier and potentially very fun for everyone involved, given they decide to take part.

1 hour before race start, I will host a "practice session". This will consist of:

Short Qualifying session
5 lap race

@Chicane @GRZEGORZ @only4win @iZi @MakuF1 @Julien2395 @koldo @Yuridiculous @Thm786 @DackeBerg @Haydn @Lunation @Mr AlcoN @PiekarzPotato @Detainable
For these I should be able to attend the last minutes of the practice session perhaps, and definitely the qualifying and race, though whether I forget/make my own session or not is in the balance.

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hello all,

Short Qualifying session
5 lap race

I would suggest to have a practice session, a warm up, 30 min before race start and from there jump right to race and save quali and race to actual race. :)
This is the usual format. :)

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I would suggest to have a practice session, a warm up, 30 min before race start and from there jump right to race and save quali and race to actual race. :)
This is the usual format. :)
Nah, Practice + Quali is fine imo.

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Practice + Quali is perfect. Usually what I do is go for a run on the 2nd hardest tire (for example SS at Austria) with 10 laps of fuel. Then f=go out for a run with 5 laps of fuel on the Softest tire (for example US at austria). After that I'm pretty much ready for quali.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Can I suggest @Aaron Shum that these practice sessions have a 50% instead of 5 lap race. It means we get knowledge of the first stint on high fuel, and also means we can go as long as we want up to 8PM

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
I want to attend the practice session tonight aswell please. I need to get something in before we go racing otherwise I'll be miles off

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016
Yes, I was about to post that I will be changing it to 50% race so we can have a simulated race start with high fuel

Aaron Shum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2016

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just want to remind everyone that I still plan to run these "practice" sessions before the race. Invites will come roughly one hour before the race

30 minute practice + qually. For those of you who want to continue, we will continue on to a 50% race for race start practice.

@Chicane @GRZEGORZ @only4win @iZi @MakuF1 @Julien2395 @koldo @Yuridiculous @Thm786 @DackeBerg @Haydn @Lunation @Mr AlcoN @Detainable @PiekarzPotato
assuming my pad gets here on time I'll be there, need all the practice I can get with it lmao, earlier was hilarious though