Pre-Season Friendly Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Pre-Season Friendly Results

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Just a simple thread for recording any pre-season games you've played with your selected team (or teams you're trying out if you like). It doesn't necessarily have to be against other AOR guys but of course it helps.

The format is the same as standard as shown by an example game we took from a few seasons ago.

LST Viperz
Dortmund
vs
Manchester City
iR3versal

Feel free to comment on the game afterward too.

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
I'm online now guys. If you want, add me, my gamertag is: WizardEwe0

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015
I need to get some games with my team, send me a message on xbox if u want a game
GT: Blackstahill

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
StuartB949
Sunderland
Vs
Cska Moscow
@LST Viperz

A penalty, a horrible deflected free kick and a counter attack goal when I had 10 men. Just another game in the life of Stuart's pre season games...

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Played @StuartB949 won 4-0, 3-0 drew 1-1 and lost 2-0
Found some nice corner tactic which might come in handy at a few points this season :cool:

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Keep guessing my good fellow
[DOUBLEPOST=1461848205][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can confirm this happened, im doing a shaw and going from winning a league to getting spanked ;)
Y'all won't be able to handle big Stevie ;)

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
What are you playing at jack ya cheeky nonce. We didn't play 4 games, we played 3. You won 3-0, I won 2-0 and the last was 1-1.

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
Played 3 games against @Blackstahill game one: 3-1 to me. Game 2: 3-3 (late equaliser from him) Game 3: 2-2 (Another late equaliser from him) anyway 3 pretty close games. GG man good luck for the season

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015
Played 3 games against @Blackstahill game one: 3-1 to me. Game 2: 3-3 (late equaliser from him) Game 3: 2-2 (Another late equaliser from him) anyway 3 pretty close games. GG man good luck for the season
Thanks for 3 good games :) I felt i got a bit lucky at the end at the two last games ;) Anyway its just pre-season and im just trying new ways to play with my team :D

Reactions: LST Viperz

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
Played @Wizard twice won 3-2 and the second game was utter bullshit, and that's rare for me to blame a loss on bs. Got an early red card but took the lead and held it well. He then scored two front post corners and he won 3-1. I'm really not liking the look of this corner tactic. Jiggy scored 3 of the same against me and it looks indefensible. It seems like nothing like a glitch to me which spells bad trouble as it takes no skill to score. Hope there's a way to defend it because if everyone catches onto it for this season and everyone starts using it, it's going to be a season of goals scored with no skill.

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Played @Wizard twice won 3-2 and the second game was utter bullshit, and that's rare for me to blame a loss on bs. Got an early red card but took the lead and held it well. He then scored two front post corners and he won 3-1. I'm really not liking the look of this corner tactic. Jiggy scored 3 of the same against me and it looks indefensible. It seems like nothing like a glitch to me which spells bad trouble as it takes no skill to score. Hope there's a way to defend it because if everyone catches onto it for this season and everyone starts using it, it's going to be a season of goals scored with no skill.

Reactions: Shaw lXl