Pre-Season Friendly Results | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Pre-Season Friendly Results

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Played @Wizard twice won 3-2 and the second game was utter bullshit, and that's rare for me to blame a loss on bs. Got an early red card but took the lead and held it well. He then scored two front post corners and he won 3-1. I'm really not liking the look of this corner tactic. Jiggy scored 3 of the same against me and it looks indefensible. It seems like nothing like a glitch to me which spells bad trouble as it takes no skill to score. Hope there's a way to defend it because if everyone catches onto it for this season and everyone starts using it, it's going to be a season of goals scored with no skill.
However Stuart, I scored 3 normal goals (2nd & 3rd of 1st match and 3rd of 2nd match)
Isn't a glitch, there is a way to defend it.

• Agree
Reactions: Jiggy

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Finally got XBL Gold so I'll be able to play as Boca Juniors for the first time ever tonight. Fingers crossed Teve.... I mean they perform well for me. Might be up for a few friendlies if I catch anyone online :)

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
Played 3 games against @Wizard won 1st and 3rd game 3-1 but lost the 2nd 4-2 unfortunately good games dude. Good luck for this season
Good luck to you m8 ;)
Great friendly matches today (y)
red card, own goal, crossbar, micacle gk, great goals, great offensive attacks and much more! Everything has happened! :p and 0 goals with corner kick!

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Udinese
Wizard

3 games played, 3 drew. Hard to make much out of this game mind you considering I didn't start Tevez (ran out of time on the start screen) and Wizard passed up on the chance to score an open goal as it was off of a GK error (fair play to Wizard for that). Still, very nice paced game for a friendly. Wish you the best for your season mate :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

Mar 20, 2014
KurtJP35
Boca Juniors
vs
Udinese
Wizard

3 games played, 3 drew. Hard to make much out of this game mind you considering I didn't start Tevez (ran out of time on the start screen) and Wizard passed up on the chance to score an open goal as it was off of a GK error (fair play to Wizard for that). Still, very nice paced game for a friendly. Wish you the best for your season mate :)
3 games played, 3 drew, it's true! and the results are:
0-0
1-1
2-2

Next time 3-3? :)

Great match m8, super intense. Good luck to you for the season ;)

Reactions: KurtJP35