PhoB1a

Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2018
Platform + League: PC ACC PRO-AM
League Coordinator: Xeon
Date: 11/12/2019
Members Involved: @77 @PhoB1a
Description:
So what happened here is reckless and ruined my race completely, he rams me on the formation lap causes damage, my car now just slides everywhere and i am forced to pit to repair the damage. I pit and DONT change tyres but all of a sudden i am on dry tyres. I feel that is completely intentional and malicious and when asking @Xeonski if we can restart while still on the formation lap he says no. I dont see how a restart would be a problem on a formation lap to be honest and I feel it is unfair
Evidence:

Last edited:

Xeonski

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 16, 2018
@PhoB1a your video is private, we can't see it

@77

Can we have your thought on this please ?

D-tox

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 11, 2017
My opinion race should of been restarted ive a lot to say on my race too wired right now will do it tomorrow

• Agree
Reactions: PhoB1a

PhoB1a

Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2018
My opinion race should of been restarted ive a lot to say on my race too wired right now will do it tomorrow
I agree with this, this would have not affected the start in any way shape or form, it happened after T3 even so not even half way through the lap. But for now I am closing this forum before I say something uncalled for.
While we are on the subject @Xeonski could you please tell me how a restart would have negatively influenced the remainder of the race as I was vocal about asking for one as the incident happen as I could feel the car sliding around corners even at low speeds for the rest of the formation lap

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
Complete accident, nothing intentional or aggressive planned here, I took damage from this also and it ruined front handling, and would have happily restarted if I could have got push to talk to work ok.

missjudgement at the braking of the top4 ahead after accelerating from T3, mixed with spray conditions and tiny lack of concentration checking pit strategy and this was the unfortunate result.

I can assure @PhoB1a there was nothing malicious here - punting you would have gained me nothing and actually resulted in us both having spoiled races - worthy of a restart for not only us but other field issues.

my sincere apologies and I hope we can race closely again in real pace.

VoodooChild

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 27, 2018
@D-tox please, only people tagged in the incident are allowed to post in a stewards inquiry. If you need to report an incident open another inquiry, if you wish to discuss about anything with other drivers on your tier, please use the race thread or main thread of PRO-AM.

PhoB1a

Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2018
I will leave this to the stewards i voiced my opinion and after some brief discussion between @77 and I, I feel that instead of there just being one loser in the race there were several due to horrible formation lap and 1st 2 laps. In my opinion you had ample space to stop and even swerve to avoid the accident. the braking was there but only as you hit me. Dont know if you were on facebook or something but your eyes were definitely not on the screen. Apart from that all i can ask that we get from this is more stern and swift decisions when people (multiple) ask for a restart and it warrants a "why" at least rather than a sharp "no". Be more careful next time and no hard feelings @77

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2019
No hard feelings @PhoB1a - i can assure you i wasn't on facebook or anything else as i run VR. As explained, a moment of missjudgement resulted in the incident.

PhoB1a

Pro Karter
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah sorry if I came across as a bit of a d!ck. Was really looking forward to the race and yeah you know the rest. See you on track soon and hopefully under better circumstances @77

Status
Not open for further replies.