Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
Platform + League: PC Pro-Am
League Coordinator: @Xeonski
Date: 13.11. 2019
Members Involved: @Captain Slow,@Narley, @Mark.Henebury

Description:
2nd lap, Narley completely behind be into the second corner at the braking zone but doesn't brake properly and hits me and makes me spin.

Evidence: Narley part 1

Description: Part 2: After pitting and fixing my damage I gain on Narley, pass him cleanly despite his little squeeze and again. He slides his car into the corner, cuts my driving line and punts me off. Doesn't give the position back.

Evidence: Narley part 2

And to top it off:

Description: After getting damage from Narley I had less grip but tried to fight for a position. Obviously Heneford was faster. In the first corner he breaks however way before me so I assume that I have the apex to myself but still leave a bit room. He doesn't brake more than 30% and hits me in the rear corner and spins me.

Evidence: Henebury

Last race I didn't post the incidents to stewards despite a similar case, in our league at least these kind of incidents are way too common and should be addressed more. People don't seem to know when they have the right to take an inside/outside line and when they have to yield and give the corner. I am not the only one suffering from these. It's 3 ruined races in a row for me now.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: dopey401

Narley

Formula Karter
Dec 30, 2018
Hi to All,

first incidents shows me braking earlier rather than later in my opinion, but the video clearly shows i am to blame, although you were slow in the corner it is my responsability to be able to brake enough.
Apologies for that. My intention was to wait for you there which i did, i actually went from p12 to p21 at the time.

Second incident is not so clear, as there are different lines into turn one, and you went back on the outside, my intention was positioning the car so you couldn’t enter the corner at the apex, which i did, called a block pass, it also doesn’t look like i was sliding, but more that you started turning in on me.
i did not feel i am to blame, which is why i did not wait. I clearly understood the rules on that topic, if you punt someone, you wait for them. However, this was racing, rubbing, as it sometimes happens.

beautiful cut back in the last corner might i add .

i will not react any further on this topic and accept all are allowed their opinion.
the stewards will decide and if they deem me the culprit, you have my sincere apologies.

Last edited:

Mark.Henebury

Junior Karter
Oct 12, 2019
Apologies for late reply. I misjudged and stayed on the inside instead of stepping back. I take responsibility for knocking C. Slow off at turn 1.

Thanks

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
Stewards have decided to close the case with:

10 second time penalty + 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision + 5 second time penalty + 5 penalty points for minor avoidable collision to @Narley

10 second time penalty + 10 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision to @Mark.Henebury

@Xeonski

Status
Not open for further replies.