Project CARS 2 Speculation | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Project CARS 2 Speculation

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014

Something from Playstation Access and some gameplay for you guys also has been released (y)

A few things that might need improving, but still in WIP
Very interesting (y)

The broadcasting and online championship mode are useful for us, we'll see ;)
And competitive racing license? Finally! (y)

Reactions: Touring_27

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

Something from Playstation Access and some gameplay for you guys also has been released (y)

A few things that might need improving, but still in WIP
If the broadcaster thing is actually going to work it is going to get so much more easy to promote pCars in the future :happy:
Also I don't think @King-kodiak would mind having a director control the camera views and leave the commentating to him :p Also another thing that would be nice to have is live replays. I know how frustrating it is for a commentator to try and find the action on the track at the right time and they just miss all the action anyway. If the director could then make a live replay of an exciting moment and overlay it in the broadcast like in real racing it would so much more enjoyable and exciting to watch :)

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
i heard that they still wont lazer scan the tracks :(
but im really hyped just in sight of the 650s gt3 and the vulcan
Where did you hear that....because that is wrong! All the new tracks that we have added to the game have been either lazer scanned or drone scanned.

Noticed @Yorkie065 was pritty handy round the Ice Curcuit . :) The online stuff is unbelievably mouth watering .:eek:
Relatively handy yeah....it is pretty darn difficult as you shall see very soon ;)

Fast_draw7

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 7, 2016
Where did you hear that....because that is wrong! All the new tracks that we have added to the game have been either lazer scanned or drone scanned.

ok maybe it was a rumor, and thank god it was wrong, about the drones i heard the commendators in the ps4 access yt channel saying they were used to scan tracks. Also is the game still coming out on september or close to november-december since the trailer said late 2017?

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
ok maybe it was a rumor, and thank god it was wrong, about the drones i heard the commendators in the ps4 access yt channel saying they were used to scan tracks. Also is the game still coming out on september or close to november-december since the trailer said late 2017?
Yep, very cool tech, we also managed to laser scan a couple of existing tracks too.

Late 2017, we haven't got a date yet. The previous mention of September was an aim, not a 'we will..'

@Yorkie065 is it still 16 car online? And will the director/commentator take up any space in the lobby
At the moment we're looking at trying to optimise what we can to see if we have room for a higher player count, so we haven't settled on a final number yet.

Glen-Alz-81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2016
1. Hungaroring

2. Suzuka

3. Motegi

4. Daytona Road course/ suppose oval as well...if need be.

5. Hampton Downs Motorsport Park

t0daY

Reigning AOR PC Formula Renault 3.5 Champion
Premium Member
Apr 7, 2016

Relatively handy yeah....it is pretty darn difficult as you shall see very soon ;)
Like he could feel the difference anyway :D

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
beautiful. can't wait for release :)
@Yorkie065 was there something on VR, especially PSVR?

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
That would be awesome. We are a small group who wants to drive the 24h at Nordschleife. But I'm still thinking about whether it's worth spending so much money on iracing.
Awwwh, we drove Daytona and we're gonna drive Sebring shortly and then Nords.

If Project CARS 2 is as good as that looks, I think the relationship between myself and Codemasters could be over.

Reactions: Anon1

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Looking forward to this. Definitely coming back to league racing on this now with a proper wheel and the new feature list so far. Would happily cod a open wheel or endurance league

Stevie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Aug 26, 2014
Looking forward to this. Definitely coming back to league racing on this now with a proper wheel and the new feature list so far. Would happily cod a open wheel or endurance league
You may come to regret this post.

giphy (9).gif

• Winner
Reactions: Def and Stephan

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
You may come to regret this post.

View attachment 17707
If the game is good and I have the time I will happily help out. That being said I'm back in school again next year for teacher's college so I'm not too sure how much time I'll have especially during the week. Either way I'm looking forward to this

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
I was just wondering if the online championship thing is available on PS4 and XBOX or is it just for PC. If it is only going to appear on PC I´m going to be very dissapointed.