Project CARS 2 - Wheel Settings | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Project CARS 2 - Wheel Settings

Duffinho

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 11, 2019
Hey lads so on Sunday I decided to buy my first wheel. I decided to buy the T300 RS GT as there was a sale at this time so fingers crossed I will be happy. BUT. Today it arrived and whou, I dont know if the problem is with me or what, is the thing on the video supposed to happen or did I make any fault in calibrating or setting it up? I run through all this topic and found ffb settings from well known names such as yorkie cryptic and co, I put it on my settings and well I still got this mad reaction out of my wheel. Is that a reality what the wheel does? I know it needs time to find your own best suited setup for the wheel but right now i feel really frustrated and disappointed. Funny fact is that im switching back to my controller for tonights GT3 practice race around Nurburgring cause if i raced with the wheel i would not get behind first corner lol.
I would welcome any help from you guys, real appreciated.

// i havent downloaded the sw/firmware thing out of my pc yet, i just read its quite important to do so as it has a big influence on the wheel, so i guess i should do it before i get into changing the settings right?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Hey lads so on Sunday I decided to buy my first wheel. I decided to buy the T300 RS GT as there was a sale at this time so fingers crossed I will be happy. BUT. Today it arrived and whou, I dont know if the problem is with me or what, is the thing on the video supposed to happen or did I make any fault in calibrating or setting it up? I run through all this topic and found ffb settings from well known names such as yorkie cryptic and co, I put it on my settings and well I still got this mad reaction out of my wheel. Is that a reality what the wheel does? I know it needs time to find your own best suited setup for the wheel but right now i feel really frustrated and disappointed. Funny fact is that im switching back to my controller for tonights GT3 practice race around Nurburgring cause if i raced with the wheel i would not get behind first corner lol.
I would welcome any help from you guys, real appreciated.

// i havent downloaded the sw/firmware thing out of my pc yet, i just read its quite important to do so as it has a big influence on the wheel, so i guess i should do it before i get into changing the settings right?
Yes firmwares are important..install it as soon as you can. And did you calibrate it in the PC2 settings?
Looks like you did something wrong with the calibrating with turning it 90 degrees.
And don't touch the wheel when you start the game...that's my experience ;)

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
get the firmware, there is also a thread on the Project Cars 2 forum by SMS, there yuo will find alot of info regarding the settings on PS4 for T300, and so on, you will need to combine the wheel settings with the in game car feedback settings to get the best result. If you have the FFB very high, what happens in the video is usual. Good luck