Project CARS 3 reveal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Project CARS 3 reveal

SMM_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Game is a complete dumpster fire. Genuinely hope their sales are horrific given the direction they've chosen
What is even more concerning is they are still selling it as a "sim" because it handles like one, and Nathan Bell's argument to this all is:
No Pitstops = No sim to you?

PC3 might be the worst racing game to release in the last few years like even FM7 beats PC3 cause they have pitstops even if it is just the sound of things changing with no physical beings changing tyres or refueling but at least you can do it on that game. PC3 is like GRID 2019, because that game failed on PC3 has followed leaving behind the core elements of racing, guess the acronym 'CARS' is no longer accurate

jogurc

AOR PC FR3.5 S2 & Le Mans 2020 LMP1 Champion
Jan 4, 2020
After hearing about this i have decided it's finally time to switch to ACC and other different sims. I have lost all motivation to even play the current game so i'm finishing my current leagues and leaving this game franchise before they make me play the fortnite version of racing games (pCars3) that they still dare to call a ''sim''. What a shame for such wasted potential..

Tony Clifton

AOR PC Formula Rookie Champion
Sep 24, 2019
SMS sold to Codemasters was a warning sign. Have to wait for the first criticisms from those who have authority in the simracing world. I have no any confidence in this game. It’s very sad because the PC1-2 had a huge potential.

No pitsops? Lol, and still e-sport ready? :ROFLMAO:

SMM_Rotary

Apr 10, 2018
Well here’s some new gameplay of the 2019 IR-18 Indycar at new and updated Laguna Seca if anyone is still interested in this game

SMM_Rotary

Apr 10, 2018
Once again PC3 continues to release more content, here is the latest.. the McLaren 720s GT3 at Daytona
8C3ECF37-86E8-48B5-9B68-9C0E765B6000.jpeg

KrypticTMG

F1 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2015
PC3 looks terrible and has lost what it was about. PC1 good minus the Bugs but never the less a great game PC2 had alot of original ideas and was also good PC3 has had next to no promotion it is entagled with codemasters which means it is a pure money making scheme. From all the things the community ask for how many things did they actually take onboard infact they went the opposite way even more arcedey looking lol no pitstops does this mean no tyre wear like wtf. PCARS developers stopped caring about there fan base as soon as they started making money, now they are looking at the success of F1 and thinking lets follow them.

How can slightly mad let another developer use there livetrack 3.0 engine and make a better game Autobalista 2 is what Pcars2 should of been. IMO once you have played iracing, ACC, rfactor2 or raceroom ProjectCARS just becomes laughable.

It should be about quality not quantatee so what if there is loads of cars and tracks 60% of them never even get used i literally have zero respect for SlightyMad studios these guys just quit updating PCars2 halfway through and just forgot there community existed even tho it was the community that funded PCars1.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
edit...lol I think SMS toke it offline...to much detail

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Season pass...DLC..:(
Could be that pit stops are a DLC :whistle:

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016

Season pass...DLC..:(
Could be that pit stops are a DLC :whistle:
At this point we can only really hope that that'll be the case.

I must say at first I was very disappointed to see what this game was going to be (and to some extent I still am). I've pretty much just grown to accept it for what it's gonna be at this point. I think the game will be really good for what it's going to be (casual racer with a very extensive career mode) and I will definitely buy it and most likely enjoy it for what it is. No, it's not gonna be a game for the hardcore simracers, so I'm expecting nothing of the sort either.

The only thing I'm still really disappointed in and what I think was a mistake to do for SMS is to call this game Project CARS 3. To go out and call this game the third installment in an already well established series of racing games, gives you certain expectations as to what it's going to be. But it's not what you would expect for a follow-up to PC2. So I wish they would've called it something else, like the name that was rumoured at some point - Project CARS Revolution - to ensure that there would be no conflicting expectations from the fans of the previous games. Cause in reality this is not the third installment of Project CARS, it's very much a spin-off that is vastly different from the two previous games.

Tony Clifton

Sep 24, 2019
I just read:
No private lobbys and qualification in Project CARS 3… Maybe will be included in a later patch. (And what we already knew: no fuel consumption, no pitstop, no Spa, no Le Mans.) So with a sore heart, but I forget this tittle ans I'd rather buy Automobilista.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
No private lobbys and qualification in Project CARS 3
I can only find information about that there are private lobby's. Where did you read that there will be no private lobbies?

Essa.Racing

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Pc3 is a worry for me. It might turn out to be a good game. One thing though people are all on the Sim aspect of the game. And what they expect a Sim to be. For me it's something that simulates real racing and Pc3 doesn't do that. Will that make it a poor game. No. But more accessible to more people which in reality is what they the developers what. More sales.. But for us here in AOR would a gt3 season be a bad thing. I don't think so. Yes no pit stops but our pit stops involve nothing but driving though the pits and stopping to do nothing. Not having to worry about tire wear could in fact be a good thing. I know it takes away from the actual skill of keeping lap times low with wearing tires but only time will tell. When the game got announced I was no way am I buying it. Now with more and more info coming out I on the fence. I'll be waiting for more info regarding online first.

Tony Clifton

Sep 24, 2019
@Essa.Racing: If there is no pit lane, how do we handle the dynamic weather? Change from dry tyres to wet tyres. Or what happens if the car is damaged and repairs are needed?

C. Tscharf

AOR PC GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Premium Member
Jul 28, 2016
No private lobbies, no qualifying, no pit stops, tire change as you drive.. 'Simulation' taken to the next level:unsure: I don't want to judge without trying it first but to me it doesn't sound like it's worth the money

• Agree
Reactions: Tony Clifton