Project CARS 3 reveal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Project CARS 3 reveal

Rotary_GT

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Game is a complete dumpster fire. Genuinely hope their sales are horrific given the direction they've chosen
What is even more concerning is they are still selling it as a "sim" because it handles like one, and Nathan Bell's argument to this all is:
No Pitstops = No sim to you?

PC3 might be the worst racing game to release in the last few years like even FM7 beats PC3 cause they have pitstops even if it is just the sound of things changing with no physical beings changing tyres or refueling but at least you can do it on that game. PC3 is like GRID 2019, because that game failed on PC3 has followed leaving behind the core elements of racing, guess the acronym 'CARS' is no longer accurate

jogurc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2020
After hearing about this i have decided it's finally time to switch to ACC and other different sims. I have lost all motivation to even play the current game so i'm finishing my current leagues and leaving this game franchise before they make me play the fortnite version of racing games (pCars3) that they still dare to call a ''sim''. What a shame for such wasted potential..

Tony Clifton

AOR PC Formula Rookie Champion
Sep 24, 2019
SMS sold to Codemasters was a warning sign. Have to wait for the first criticisms from those who have authority in the simracing world. I have no any confidence in this game. It’s very sad because the PC1-2 had a huge potential.

No pitsops? Lol, and still e-sport ready? :ROFLMAO:

Rotary_GT

Apr 10, 2018
Well here’s some new gameplay of the 2019 IR-18 Indycar at new and updated Laguna Seca if anyone is still interested in this game

Rotary_GT

Apr 10, 2018
Once again PC3 continues to release more content, here is the latest.. the McLaren 720s GT3 at Daytona
8C3ECF37-86E8-48B5-9B68-9C0E765B6000.jpeg

KrypticTMG

F1 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2015
PC3 looks terrible and has lost what it was about. PC1 good minus the Bugs but never the less a great game PC2 had alot of original ideas and was also good PC3 has had next to no promotion it is entagled with codemasters which means it is a pure money making scheme. From all the things the community ask for how many things did they actually take onboard infact they went the opposite way even more arcedey looking lol no pitstops does this mean no tyre wear like wtf. PCARS developers stopped caring about there fan base as soon as they started making money, now they are looking at the success of F1 and thinking lets follow them.

How can slightly mad let another developer use there livetrack 3.0 engine and make a better game Autobalista 2 is what Pcars2 should of been. IMO once you have played iracing, ACC, rfactor2 or raceroom ProjectCARS just becomes laughable.

It should be about quality not quantatee so what if there is loads of cars and tracks 60% of them never even get used i literally have zero respect for SlightyMad studios these guys just quit updating PCars2 halfway through and just forgot there community existed even tho it was the community that funded PCars1.