F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
BEST SETUP!!!

This feels amazing! Give it a try! ;)

Throttle D: 0%
Throttle S: 30%
Brake D: 10%
Brake S: 15%
Controller Filtering Sensitivity: 50% (you should try different values to see what you like best) A higher value means smooter (less twitchy) steering but it can cause input lag!
Steering D: 5-10% (it depends on how worn your left stick is, 5% seems fine to me!)
Steering S: 0%
Speed Sensitivity 60-65%

Ryan Smith

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 28, 2015
If I had a £ for everytime an AI turned in on me whilst I'm on the inside line I'd be rich. Apart from the stupid AI at times, this game is brilliant.

• Agree
Reactions: Lorrentz and Rug

I UTB I MURDOCH

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Hey guys, long time no speak. Keep the controller settings coming please i'm really struggling atm. Really enjoy the DTM cars and Clios. Finding a lot of the cars hard to handle atm. Trying to find the right set up fpr the pad.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
This game is nearly unplayable on the pad in go karts, especially when my sound keeps cutting out every time i go off or brake.

I UTB I MURDOCH

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 16, 2014
I've found the settings from Orange Tiger best so far. I agree karting is really hard. Find them very twitchy, they should be anyway but way too much of a handful on the pad

Reactions: Orange Tiger NL

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I've found the settings from Orange Tiger best so far. I agree karting is really hard. Find them very twitchy, they should be anyway but way too much of a handful on the pad
To be fair, I drove the karts on the wheel and they were twitchy and terrible. I drove one lap and decided I'd turn my attention to something drivable.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This game is an abomination on the pad.
Don't jump to conclusions. I thought that at first, but after a bit of practise I'm really taking to the game and getting the swing of things.

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow when I get the game. Hopefully my T80 wheel will work alright.

Any recommendations on what cars are good to drive :)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
My t300rs acts really weird when I play online. It turns like 100 degrees to the left. Is it my wheel that is broken or is it the game?

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
My t300rs acts really weird when I play online. It turns like 100 degrees to the left. Is it my wheel that is broken or is it the game?
Am guessing you synced the wheel in the settings right?

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Iv had the same issue with my t500rs, happens at the starting line but then goes back to normal once iv slammed into the wall, apart from that I'm loving the game since i got the settings a lot better